Thread: 158whp/157tq @ 8psi

Default 158whp/157tq @ 8psi

My previous pull running 6psi.

My new dyno graph done today. Only changes are the FMIC and 8psi.

It would have made good power if I didn't have the over-fueling issue. The tq curve is hard to see, but it hits peak tq where the whp curve flattens out. I have the 8:1 and 6:1 discs for the Vortech and hopefully will do some "tuning" today to get rid of that.
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

put haltech on it. Lets see the dirty afr...lol.

Let me know if and when you want to work something out on the ms comparison. My car is still totally stock if you want to compare on a stock car, then a turbo car.

do you have a wideband?
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

Yes, I do. LC-1
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).