Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well what can i say I have stuff to get rid of

Maybe the garage sale didnt work out.
    http://forums.dfwmiata.com/showthread.php?t=9722

Rory rpt1826 navydochm2 miatafreek Cream Cheese Dildo miatatinkerer's Avatar

Yeah, he is my friend, and I think he said he had some of his stuff on the pointy board,( if certain people would get off the conspiracy or this is that pot and look around thier a** would'nt be covered in s**T yeah rory and I go way back, we served together in the military, we went to school together and we even used to work together till circumstances made him into what he is,and I'll tell you what they are if you call and ask , HE doesn't care he just does'nt like it splattered all over the place and rightfully so. But would it would'nt hurt you all to treat him like, I don't know, maybe a human being instead of like crap.He does'nt even post here anymore ( as far as I know) I assure you with every fiber of my beingas a man, A father and as a human being, that he has had it rough and he was'nt always "off" but circumstance made him that way so that's my soap box. Me I could care less I'm not on here enough to care. So back to the buisness at hand, shall we:

WHo wants this stuff, I am selling it cheap just to clear my hold , Garage, whatever and this stuff he dumped on me is way too much stuff I have to park out side and that's not good for the car.

Call me 817 975-5644

Rich
    Last edited by miatatinkerer; 09-18-2007 at 10:30 AM. Reason: I mispelled, sorry
    Keep having fun and laugh at all the people paying too much and not having fun!

Me: "Yes, I'm Rory "

Unless you've got receipts for the plastic surgery that make you look like Rory, too, we're gonna keep up with the "conspiracy" theory. Just start signing your posts CCD.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

OK... post has gone way off track and we don't support "feeler" posts...

--
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12