Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NA parts

Default NA parts

OK, here we go again! I have three parts cars that I will sell as a whole or parts. Actually, none of them are "whole", but each has the major stuff. Interiors are in pieces. IIRC, two are '90's that were hit in the front and the other is a 92 Sunburst that was just barely hit in the back. I will try and get some pictures soon....... Make me offers.

There's one more that is better than above, a '93 LE. It doesn't have the BBS's and body and interior are rough. Has 98K miles, IIRC. I bought it in CA and drove it home with no problems except for some occassional over-heating. Offer?

I also have Morris & Lois Hoover's silver '90, JJ. It had an altercation with a bridge and the right rear and right front damage. It hasn't run in a while, and we tried to get it started but the injectors were not spraying. It may be old gas, or just too much shellac built up. It was running fine when he parked it. It has a header and a CAI, a set of '99 15" wheels with some well used "R" tires. This was one very well maintained car prior the accident. I believe he wanted $1500 for it.

There are lots of other misc parts, too.
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

I may be interested in a transmission if you decide to part them out. Also looking for some plastic pieces from inside the front bumper etc from the car that was wrecked in the back if everything is intac as well as some small red pieces off the LE if still available, PM sent.
    Last edited by CosmosMpower; 09-21-2007 at 01:23 PM.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Michael The Schmeckel Ted the Red's Avatar

I need a front bumper, driver fender, hood, and both headlight covers if you have them. Just pm me with what you want for them.

Thank you
    Michael
    1990 Classic Red "C" Package with Hardtop.
    1990 White project from Heck!

I am full of good ideas, just most people don't call it good ideas!

If you have one wrecked in the front I need some miscellaneous bolts/screws from the front bumper... and I'm wanting a VLSD rear end for a 1.6L - I have *cash* and time over the weekend to pick it up.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

I need a clockspring.

Chassis Designer

What color are they?

I need a rear finish panel and a front left fender. Any color.

Quote Originally Posted by popopo View Post
    What color are they?
    silver & Mariner blue
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)

Quote Originally Posted by modernbeat View Post
    I need a rear finish panel and a front left fender. Any color.
    I thin I have a finish panel. No front fenders......

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_nc View Post
    I need a clockspring.
    got several

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac View Post
    If you have one wrecked in the front I need some miscellaneous bolts/screws from the front bumper... and I'm wanting a VLSD rear end for a 1.6L - I have *cash* and time over the weekend to pick it up.

RJ
    I've got all kinds of bolts, so I probably have what you need. Don't know if either car has a VLSD or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted the Red View Post
    I need a front bumper, driver fender, hood, and both headlight covers if you have them. Just pm me with what you want for them.

Thank you
    Both cars were hit in the front......

Let me explain...... I have NO time to tear these cars apart for bits and pieces. It also doesn't help to sell stuff for a couple of bucks here and there. I will pull big stuff; engines, trans, rear, suspension, doors, interiors. Would really just like to sell the cars the way they sit. Also, I spend my entire weekends in Granbury working on the house, so i can't do anything, or even be in Sprngtown, if you want anything over a weekend. I know this makes it difficult, but thats the way it is.

Default Finish panel

Mad Merv, Rude Dog here.
    If you have one I need a finish panel for my brothers red 92 that was rear ended by a Dodge truck/cell phone.
    We can paint it as needed.
    I'm talking the panel between the trunk and the rear bumper.
    Thanks.
    Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
    I'll See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon

Quote Originally Posted by rudedog View Post
    Mad Merv, Rude Dog here.
    If you have one I need a finish panel for my brothers red 92 that was rear ended by a Dodge truck/cell phone.
    We can paint it as needed.
    I'm talking the panel between the trunk and the rear bumper.
    Thanks.
    You're second in line so I will check for two tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv View Post
    OK, here we go again! I have three parts cars that I will sell as a whole or parts. Actually, none of them are "whole", but each has the major stuff. Interiors are in pieces. IIRC, two are '90's that were hit in the front and the other is a 92 Sunburst that was just barely hit in the back. I will try and get some pictures soon....... Make me offers.

There's one more that is better than above, a '93 LE. It doesn't have the BBS's and body and interior are rough. Has 98K miles, IIRC. I bought it in CA and drove it home with no problems except for some occassional over-heating. Offer?

I also have Morris & Lois Hoover's silver '90, JJ. It had an altercation with a bridge and the right rear and right front damage. It hasn't run in a while, and we tried to get it started but the injectors were not spraying. It may be old gas, or just too much shellac built up. It was running fine when he parked it. It has a header and a CAI, a set of '99 15" wheels with some well used "R" tires. This was one very well maintained car prior the accident. I believe he wanted $1500 for it.

There are lots of other misc parts, too.
    Is the hood from the 93 LE straight? I's also be interested in the black finish panel if it's in good shape. Price?
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

Sorry speed, the hood is not straight. That car wasn't called James Bondo for nothing.....

Merv correct me if I'm wrong.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

I thin I have a finish panel. No front fenders......
    MadMerv, how about a PM or email with a price. I'll be glad to pull it myself when I'm in the area in mid-October.

You're second in line so I will check for two tonight.
    I only have one good one. If Modernbeat doesn't take it, I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac View Post

RJ
    How about another option? I have a brand new H-D racing diff from Mazda Comp that was going into my SM, but since we can now use a torsen, I'm going to swap with my '95. IIRC, the new diff was about $800. Make me an offer, 'cause I sure could use the cash.......
    Merv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast