Thread: FS: New Dell Optiplex GX520

Default FS: New Dell Optiplex GX520

Don't post on here much anymore but some of you know me. thought someone may be interested in this computer so i decidid to post it here.

$300 firm.
    Dell Optiplex GX520
    Celeron 3.0ghz
    1gb ram
    80gb sata hard drive
    no cd drive
    floppy drive
    xp pro

I have 2 of these and i'm using the other one as a media center computer. i have no use for this one is why it's for sell.

brand new in box,with warranty
    I checked mine and it says 953 days remaining. i'm pretty sure the one i'm selling is the same or pretty close

Will also load windows media center if you prefer.

In the picture, it's the middle one.
    pm me or ask here if you have questions.

may take trades, but I really dont have anything i'm looking for. but doesnt hurt to ask. maybe an 8gb iphone. 160gb ipod classic? nothing car related unless you want to do my timing belt for me (2002 passat v6)

2012 VW GTI
    4 Door White

Which case style is it? (or which one in the photo?) I'm using one of the middle ones for a media center too and it's great!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chucka View Post
    In the picture, it's the middle one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darron65 View Post
    Which case style is it? (or which one in the photo?) I'm using one of the middle ones for a media center too and it's great!

$250 if you pick it up by this weekend!!! i already have 3 other computers and dont need this one.

but let me know if you want media center put on it so i can load it before you pick up. it will be fully legal from a dell disc.

for $300 i will thow in an extra 80gb hard drive, so you will have one with xp pro, and the other with media center.
    i put a 500gb in mine so i have the extra one.
    2012 VW GTI
    4 Door White

pm sent
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...