Thread: O2 Sensor $$$$$$$ !

Default O2 Sensor $$$$$$$ !

MazdaSpeed wants the O2 sensor for $166.58 list and $99.95 after discount! Part no. BP4X-18-861A. Anyone has any idea for a better TCB deal? I now have a P1135 code! Yes, my car is acting up lately! It has 110K on the clock and is about time to throw some $$$ to keep it going again.

Is any of the EBay or Auto Zone deal any good?

Gab
    Gabriel

Autozone sensors are the same, except for the wiring. The do not include the plug. So you have to snip the wires and attatch the plug to the new sensor. The issue is that I have heard you cant solder O2 sensor wires.

i checked at least for my 92 and there were a couple at autozone the cheapest was like $30
    07 civic si sedan -- the new toy
    92 miata-dead 85 VF500F, 01 750 Ace Deluxe
    furry friends -- sibes - lakota, anana, baby - schnauzers - roxie, tater --- MUTT -- Aero()
    - gus gus and gidget -- birds - stewie & Libby

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

I bought a Bosch Universal #15730 O2 sensor from Autozone for $64.95. It came with a set of screw together connectors. Easy to connect the wires. I have not had any problems with the installation. My '94 has only one O2 sensor.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

I guess you're talking about your 99, right? You can solder the O2 wires, just be very careful. I would recommend a Bosch unit. I bought two a couple years back for about $60 each. I soldered it in without ever having done anything like that before and it's worked without a problem.
    White n/a '97

O'really carries some O2 sensors that are OEM fitment. You may want to check there.
    1991 Mazda Miata....Bone Stock!
    2004 Ford Ranger....Small Cosmetic Updates