Thread: anyone near princeton that can help me out

Default anyone near princeton that can help me out

i got the throttle body off the miata and i cant seem to get the screws out of the IAC valve they are starting to strip out. i will be around all day today till about 7 if anyone can help me out
    07 civic si sedan -- the new toy
    92 miata-dead 85 VF500F, 01 750 Ace Deluxe
    furry friends -- sibes - lakota, anana, baby - schnauzers - roxie, tater --- MUTT -- Aero()
    - gus gus and gidget -- birds - stewie & Libby

Wow that sucks , but I'm over in Cowtown. Good luck.
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

ur tellin me i was all up for making this a quick job but the damn screwqs wont come out and i dont have many tools akthough i am on the verge of just changing the sensor part to see if that helps at all since the old one is all melted ... well so much for that idea ..... the sensor doesnt come off with the 1 screw it has apparently
    Last edited by synaptik; 10-23-2007 at 01:33 PM.
    furry friends -- sibes - lakota, anana, baby - schnauzers - roxie, tater --- MUTT -- Aero()

Sorry. The kiddo is asleep and wifey has the kid hauler.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

i did notice on the back of the throttle body some very small pieces of the old gasket, may have been just enough to get a bad seal (perhaps) i am grabbing at straws here since i cant do what i intended on doing today. i scraped them off and sprayed out the throttle body. not much i can do with replacing it till i get some thing to get these stripped screws out, ... well i got it all back together ... with the old parts to the same issue ill try this weekend to get the screw out of it since i have a 3 day weekend :)
    Last edited by synaptik; 10-23-2007 at 03:05 PM.