Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ER Challenge Cups #9 and #10 - Mineral Wells - 11/10/07 and 11/11/07

Default ER Challenge Cups #9 and #10 - Mineral Wells - 11/10/07 and 11/11/07

It's another double-header this weekend, but this time with ER. More info at http://www.autocross.com/er.

Saturday's race will be a mirror-cross, which I understand is like a Pro Solo, but without the light tree to start you. Sunday will be both mirror courses merged together. Someone else can chime in if they have more info. It sounds fun, so come on out.

No pre-reg, so you can just register at the site.

If you guys like drag racing, Saturday will be a lot of fun. They do the start like a street race with the starter dropping their arms. Should be a good number of runs too, but shorter courses.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto View Post
    If you guys like drag racing, Saturday will be a lot of fun. They do the start like a street race with the starter dropping their arms. Should be a good number of runs too, but shorter courses.
    Wrong, Andrew H was saying yesterday the courses were going to be long he is course designer for Saturday, then Sunday they are planning a massive course by combining the two together! Sounds like a ton of fun!

I'm out for this one since my day job requires me to go to Chicago....

Cool! Usually ProSolo courses are shorter, but this is a good surprise.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto View Post
    Cool! Usually ProSolo courses are shorter, but this is a good surprise.
    Ya may want to talk to people on the rare occasions that you attend autocrosses, lots of good information floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Ya may want to talk to people on the rare occasions that you attend autocrosses, lots of good information floating around.
    He's always so anti-social, unless he's talking smack.

We'll be out on Saturday for sure, still a maybe for Sunday.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I might have to bring the 1.6 out for some abuse on one of the days. Not sure though, I've seen about my limit of nasty roadkill on the I20 drive lately, don't really want to make the drive again
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Had this weekend on my calendar for months. Will be there both days.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I'm a maybe for Saturday. No on Sunday.

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

I'm in for both days. I'll be camping there Saturday night, if I get all my ducks in a row.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Quote Originally Posted by cone-cerned View Post
    I'm in for both days. I'll be camping there Saturday night, if I get all my ducks in a row.
    Will we be roasting said ducks? Mmm, crispy ducks skins.

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    Will we be roasting said ducks? Mmm, crispy ducks skins.

With Ken O on r-compounds, it will be interesting to see where he falls in the PAX runs, now that he can accurately compare himself to our other top runners. Will we have an upset in PAX? I think it will be fun to watch this weekend.

unday they are planning a massive course by combining the two together!
    I may come out on Sunday. It seems that you have more seat time due to the longer course!
    Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    He's always so anti-social, unless he's talking smack.
    Wanna let me co-drive your car again??? Just a little smack talk for ya.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

We'll be staying again Friday and Saturday night.

You guys camping better tie your tents shut tightly.....the Rotties always have to go to the bathroom around 3 am and may decide to pay you a visit.

Lisa
    Last edited by Rotgirl; 11-05-2007 at 07:15 PM.

I will be there both saturday and sunday. Not sure about the camping yet, may mapke the drive twice we shall see
    I learned this the hard way.....

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

crap i wish i had a tent!! i guess i can just camp out in my car??? that seems to be the only arena where i have you miata guys beat!! haha
    making the most out of a 07 civic si

Quote Originally Posted by meelaud View Post
    crap i wish i had a tent!! i guess i can just camp out in my car??? that seems to be the only arena where i have you miata guys beat!! haha
    Ours will air out a lot quicker the next morning.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast