Default Will 225/50-15 Fit?

Will the 225/50-15 fit into the NB?

Thanks,
    Gab
    Gabriel

Yes, but why? That's a tall tire.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

It is more of a oop! I was looking for more meat on the road but cliked the one below the one I want i.e. 215! I am more worry about rubbing the fenders than anything else. These are going to be for street use and should not matter than much!? Thanks Thomas!
    Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong View Post
    It is more of a oop! I was looking for more meat on the road but cliked the one below the one I want i.e. 215! I am more worry about rubbing the fenders than anything else. These are going to be for street use and should not matter than much!? Thanks Thomas!
    I run 215/35r/18 on my 2003 and have no issues with rubbing the fenders.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

I run 215/35r/18 on my 2003 and have no issues with rubbing the fenders.
    Great! Thanks! I have no idea you can put 18" in the NB. It must fill the wheel to the top! Does it ride very rough?
    Gabriel

Great! Thanks! I have no idea you can put 18" in the NB. It must fill the wheel to the top! Does it ride very rough?
    Couldn't tell ya compared to other NBs... This is the only NB I've driven. It's not near as rough as my 92 B&T was with the KYBs run on 4/5.

There are pics out on my cardomain site.

RJ

I have 225/50/15's on my 93. The next set I buy will be a 45 series tire. The 50 series is just too tall.

I run 215/45/16 on the street, and I like it. When I replace my street tires (soon!) I'll get 215's again. They seem to fill up the wheel wells a bit better.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Will the 225/50-15 fit into the NB?
    Hurray for slightly longer final drive and better fuel economy!

Heh... I find that with the 215s on the car the speedo is right in line with how fast the GPS says I'm going. The 205s make it off a little.

RJ

215/50/15 on 40 offset 15x7 were fine on our 92 track car. The 225/50/15 is a tall tire and will rub on the front fenders on an NA without fender mods.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...