Thread: NOBLE M12....

Default NOBLE M12....

Anybody familiar with this car?

2400 lbs. ...6 cylinder twin turbo....

http://www.1gracing.com/specs.html

Well, apparently this car is available for driving somewhere in Carrollton. A friend who will be at the PCA event should bring some info. regarding it AND his test drive. :)

What say you?

I say how can I get a test drive?

I love all of those British "boutique" sports cars: Noble, Ultima, TVR, Radical, etc. In fact, the Ultima GTR was my favorite, until the Noble came along.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Well, I'm not sure... I like that Nobel -- it's clean and has some great lines. Plus it looks a little more roomy inside. But that Ultima GTR looks like one of those Daytona Prototypes running in the Grand Am Rolex Series*.

But how much do you figure the complete build would cost if a rolling chassis (ex Engine and Drivertrain) runs $90k? I'm guessing... $120k? For just s fuew scheckels more, I can have a Ford GT (40). Decisions, decisions... :)

* BTW, the Rolex and Cup series (road racing) will be airing on Speed Channel this Sunday from 11:00am until 1:00pm (Central Time). I "support" one of the teams in the Cup series -- the Istook/Aines Audi S4s (cars 4 and 04)... That's why I wanted to run "4cs" this year. Anyway, from the race results (it's tape-delayed) and what I heard from the crew, I think they might get a little air time. Set your VCRs... it's good stuff!
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

I love the Noble M12 GTO 3R

They have been the sports car bargain much like the Corvette Z06 over in Europe. I beleive they cost about 60k US over there. However here in the US i think thye cost about 90k when all is said and done. The car has it all, straightline acceleration, cornering capability, and a full rollcage. It is also a car you can drive on the street, (I would put the Ultima GTR on track only spec, It doesnt even have roll down windows!) But I saw a Noble in the flesh last year at the F1 race in Indy, and have been in love since.

Sign me up for 2
    Tadpole - 94 black/tan with racing beat type 2 front bumper, Yokohama es100

I also got to see some nobles in person at the USGP two years ago. I was VERY impressed. They're about 58k roller and I think about 90k with the TT jag motor that comes 'standard'. The fit and finish of them is phenominal for such a small run car. I don't know if it would be the car I would buy with my spare 90k, but its definitely one I would consider.