Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008 Solo Schedule

Well, that sucks. I feel that more people would be inclined to go to an Auto-X if they dind't have to drive 2 hrs. and wake up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday morning. I know that kept me away even though I wanted to go try it out.
    Blah blah blah!

If that is stoping them then they don't want to do it very bad. If it was across the street they would come up with other reasons not to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MiataMike View Post
    Well, that sucks. I feel that more people would be inclined to go to an Auto-X if they dind't have to drive 2 hrs. and wake up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday morning. I know that kept me away even though I wanted to go try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    If that is stoping them then they don't want to do it very bad. If it was across the street they would come up with other reasons not to go.
    Robert makes a good point!

Hey MiataMike if you can find an affordable venue in town please don't hesitate to let someone know about it, all the local AX clubs are always looking for new and better venues!

What are the normal rental fees for a parking lot?
    Blah blah blah!

It is not the fees, but getting the owner to let people race cars on their property. You have to be very careful how you approach them. If you think you know of a good place, then PM Solo RX7 so the SCCA can approach them properly.

The SCCA rescheduled the July event so it doesn't conflict with the Houston Divisional. It's now on July 13th instead of July 20th.

Calender has been updated!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12