I know I am a bit late to this conversation, read through pages 4 to 9 rather quickly after it was locked, but I thought I would add a few thoughts and comments.

First of all, thanks for not wanting to ban me from the events!

I am one of the Mod Prima Donna's and proud of it! A little background for most of you, a few years ago the mod cars were griding seperately from the rest of the grid mainly at Pennington Field where we grided next to the stadium. And mainly because of that we started to get that moniker. At TMS, at this last event, we were next to grid but seperate, which a lot of times is safer. Plus it gives us more room for our support wagons. Lately we have been back next to everyone at Pennington Field. As to the term, I have no problem with it, as you can tell , because our cars do need more care and special consideration. Plus, we are special. We run Mod cars!!!

As to Garcia, YES he needs to slow down, and his attitude toward others really su#$s at times. That car is not made for Solo, and it may not be out much longer as he is building another car like Tommy's, I believe, and it should not be as tempermental. Although John will still be driving, we will see. Most of the time his speed is slow, but other times...

I did not see the Mustang, but it sounded like not enough was done.

I loved the course layout this time, I just couldn't get a groove going the last time on the Road Course. This time I found the course flowed, it was fast and I had fun out there. Plus, I beat the other FM's by 1.5 sec.

The finish could have been better because it did allow the cars to get a little upset after the lights since it was a bit fast (I was flat out from mid sweeper all the way through the lights , Fun). The kink in the corner with the rise that was straight across from the trailer was another tricky spot as I saw a few cars spin there.

A little bit of the delay in the finishing of the 4th heat from the Mod drivers was the fact that Tommy got a rerun, so that didn't help. (I ran in the 3rd heat with AM, got to get a year end trophy ya know, so I was not part of the delay or problem, this time .) We have been running 3 drivers this year and possibly next and try to slip in line while not going too soon and appearing to skip in line. A fine line to walk, which sometimes makes us run over. I actually took my last run at the start of the 4th heat. If the last heat has fewer cars then the other heats, like it has at the SCCA events lately it seems, then that rushes us even more and everyone in that heat as a matter of fact. At TMS this last time, every MOD car had at least 2 drivers except one I believe.

A little long, sorry, got to typing and ended up here.

SpinOutF500 "Prima Donna Mod Driver"