Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looks like my bank lost a deposit...

Quote Originally Posted by MiataMike View Post
    I bet the person that the IRS gave that money to them drafted it out of their account 10 months later was beyond PO'd when they took it back.
    Yes, I was!
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

Quote Originally Posted by MiataMike View Post
    I bet the person that the IRS gave that money to them drafted it out of their account 10 months later was beyond PO'd when they took it back.
    Not nearly as PO'd as I was having to call every week and fight with the IRS. Every joke you've ever hard about big government was completely true in this case. My refund was a substantial amount and honestly I was at the point of questioning if it was really worth it. I wanted to shoot myself.
    I am the Cookie Monster, not the macaroni monster.

Well just so you know your not the only one thats had Issues with Wells Fargo. My first car loan ever they messed up and double drafted a payment (Auto Pay) so they took out two car payments an extra $480 needless to say I didn't know about it and continued to use my debit card thinking that I had money in the account. Anyway after buying a $37 pack of bubble gum and $37 worth of $0.50 stamps ect and so on I had racked up over $700 in over draft fees which to this day I have not recieved compensation for. They did however eventually give me back the auto payment but never refunded the over drafts because it was my responsibility to know what was going in and out of my account....but I'm not bitter.... And their reasoning is because their auto loan and checking departments aren't owned by the same business or they are seperated to such an extent that the left hand isn't responsible for the right.
    Blah blah blah!

Which is why I don't do the automatic account draft with anybody. Read the fine print in any of those agreemnts and they aren't liable for anything, regardless of fault.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12