Thread: 10ae

Default 10ae

Anyone have an idea what one of these with 20K miles might be worth in today's market?
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Probably a lot as most of them end up totaled.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

1 dolla...I'm just pissed cause the couple I bought my 93LE from replaced it with a 10AE then stole the HT off the LE, painted it blue and put it on the new car
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
    1 dolla...I'm just pissed cause the couple I bought my 93LE from replaced it with a 10AE then stole the HT off the LE, painted it blue and put it on the new car
    Why is it that Lotus owners whine so much? You own a Lotus. Stop whining about a silly Miata hardtop. You own a Lotus. Bastard. You own a Lotus.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Why is it that Lotus owners whine so much? You own a Lotus. Stop whining about a silly Miata hardtop. You own a Lotus. Bastard. You own a Lotus.
    Don't hold back Titus let us know how you feel.....

Hey Merv you don't need any more miatas, no 10AE for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Yes I do, want to drive it? Nevermind I don't let angry people drive my cars.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Merv, it varies. To the right buyer it may bring $12k. Doubtful in the dead of winter. I follow the pricing section on m.n a lot and $10k would find it gone quickly. Could be less as nb prices seem to be falling rapidly lately.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

I made the mistake of buying a lightly used car once. It had very low miles for its age. When I started driving it, many seals started leaking. Huge pain in the ass. I wouldn't do that again.

Besides, everybody knows those 10AE's are crap. Does it have ABS? That's the only thing I missed out on.
    Last edited by Darron65; 01-09-2008 at 11:58 AM.