Thread: mineralwells drift. (texas drift)

Default mineralwells drift. (texas drift)

who is ready for the worlds coolest drift event! im stoked but i need to get specific directions. i know that the event will be taking place at an abandoned airport. Lauren, if you read this, i'll see you wed. at Kedavi, and we can discuss this once more. I am positive that you'll know. the event will be held on the 19th! everyone who reads this cn leave posts on directions, or simply try to help!

[P.s] - if you are going to this event then I would like to discuss everyone going as a group. POST A REPLY FOR ANSWERS!!!

That would be an interesting drift... Do you run that FWD car in reverse?

Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Default Re: mineralwells drift. (texas drift)

Quote Originally Posted by 02hondawing
    who is ready for the worlds coolest drift event! im stoked but I need to get specific directions. I know that the event will be taking place at an abandoned airport. Lauren, if you read this, I'll see you wed. at Kedavi, and we can discuss this once more. I am positive that you'll know. the event will be held on the 19th! everyone who reads this cn leave posts on directions, or simply try to help!

[P.s] - if you are going to this event then I would like to discuss everyone going as a group. POST A REPLY FOR ANSWERS!!!
    The 19th of what? November? Do they hold drift events on Fridays now?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Default texas drift

everyone loves to be a jack ass dont they. lol. listen man, no offense...i mean, im sure you have a good reason to hate on hondas..but doesnt it make you feel bad to have a coffin on wheels, (convertable) most likely...and you still wanna make fun of me? im just friends with the creator of this site..that's all. i figured ..("why not post something worth chatting about").

haha he thought you were serious, channelmaniac....

im trying to make it out to the next drift thing out at the mineralring.

when is it?
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

I think he means channel.

doh...
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Default to whom this may concern

ATTENTION RETARDS, AND DOWNSINDRUM EFFECTED IDIOTS!!! anybody who has something half witted to say, take it to another message board. im trying to get ANSWERS!

Default Re: to whom this may concern

ATTENTION RETARDS, AND DOWNSINDRUM EFFECTED IDIOTS!!! anybody who has something half witted to say, take it to another message board. im trying to get ANSWERS!
    Well, with that crap spewing my way, I sure as hell ain't gonna help you now. Perhaps I'll try drifting some other time... I don't think you want this (me) Down Syndrome retard flinging his car around spectators.

Goth, thomone ith tho thenthative!

Get a grip on reality man! You drive a HONDA and are posting on a MIATA board - of course we're gonna TEASE you!

You need a thicker skin. Sheesh...

That just makes us want to ask you things like:

1. Do you have a big aluminum wing on the back?
    2. Do you have extra Type R stickers? (They add 10hp each, ya know?)
    3. How big is the exhaust pipe coming out of the muffler... 3" or bigger?
    4. Do you put the car in Neutral so you can roll slightly backwards at stoplights like a car with a stick shift does?
    5. Did you put an electric supercharger on it from eBay? (there's another 50hp!!!!)

I could go on...

Dude... It's just a tease... lighten up!

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Alright already fellas...

This thread is about this close to getting locked down.

3Bean, channelmaniac, let's show our new member some courtesy. He probably isn't aware that we give each other a lot of good-natured ribbing on this board yet. Besides, Honda does make the occasional rwd vehicle as well, y'know.

02hondawing - my wife is a former special education teacher, and I've worked with Down Syndrome children and children you would apparently refer to as "retards" very closely. I suggest you adjust your attitude - your current one is not going to win you a lot of friends around here. Keep it civil and watch the personal attacks, thank you.

Let me stress this again - everybody plays nice, or this thread gets locked. Consider yourselves warned.

Lastly, I'll ask the same question I've asked already in this thread (to no reply) - the 19th of what? The 19th of November is a Friday, and to my knowledge Texas Drift doesn't hold events on weekdays. The 20th of November (the Saturday of that weekend), that site is already booked by the North Texas S2000 Owner's Club for an autocross. SO 02hondawing - would you care to review your scheduling information and respond to my question? When - and where - exactly is this event?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Doesn't really matter whether you know me or not... Like everyone else, you're a guest here, and you need to pull your head out of your ass. Otherwise, we'll just start calling you Rory.

Here is your map, to Mineral Wells.

You may want to doublecheck the date of the event at the Texas Drift Website.

maybe he's dyslexic and talking about teh event they held on the 16th last month?

FYI, next drift event is Nov 14th. Don't call us idiots if you can't even say anything intelligent.

Next time I reccomend checking the http://www.texasdrift.com/ website, and not asking randomly on online forums...

Eric
    1984 GSL-SE - Its ALIVE!
    1989 Suburban 4x4 - 4" Pro-Comp Lift 33" BFGs etc... DRUNK TANK!
    2002 Protege5 - Lucky the drunk wagon SOLD
    '04 MazdaSpeed Mx-5 Wheeee! Turbos are fun
    How can I be so thirsty this morning, When I drank so much last night??

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Rodney King wrote:
    "Why do you guys me when I screw up?"
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Default no need to quote me.

alright ladies. someone obviously knows me here. i care nothing for your replies anymore. is anybody in here intelligent? lauren, dont warn me man. they started it!

That's it - I asked everyone to play nice or the thread would be closed.

Warning unheeded - thread closed as promised. Say g'night, Gracie.
    Iain