Thread: MMR Solid Motor Mounts

Question MMR Solid Motor Mounts

Has anyone here used MMR solid mounts on their Miata? I remember seeing posts somewhere that hinted at some possible fitment problems, so I'm just wondering if anyone local has any experience with them.
    What's left of a '96 Miata with stock clutch.
    My car exceeds my driving ability. That's the only possible explanation.

paging driftdevil or jeff_nc.

Driftdevil had his for sale recently.

They SUCK! lol Unless you want your very own personal back massage machine then don't do it. They will rattle your teeth out. Didn't have any fitment issues though.
    I'm not speeding officer, I'm qualifying!!!

92 Red (sold)
    2006 ZX6R 636 (sold)
    99 S10 ZQ8 (sold)
    95 Merlot M
    05 GSXR 600 (To buy my house)

Yeah, they were way too stiff for me. They make the whole car vibrate harshly. If you plan on using the car for daily driving, don't bother with these. If it's for the track, MMR mounts would rule. Just get the Mazdaspeed mounts, they're much more tolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_nc View Post
    If it's for the track, MMR mounts would rule. Just get the Mazdaspeed mounts, they're much more tolerable.
    I believe that car he plans on putting these on is a very seriously prepped CSP miata.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

I used them in my "very seriously prepared" STS2 car. Worked great. Fit just fine. I didn't think they added much vibration to the car, but then mine was on 2812s with 700f/450r and delrin bushings.

Thanks, guys. That's what I needed to know. I have a LOT of trouble shifting from 2nd to 3rd and thought some solid mounts might help stabilize everything and make it a little easier. This will be on my winter project list
    What's left of a '96 Miata with stock clutch.
    My car exceeds my driving ability. That's the only possible explanation.

I have the engine and diff mounts for sale if you want them. I gave $100 for them, you can have them for $75. [email protected]
    TXMC: Drinkin, shootin, racin!