Thread: Frustrated!

Default Frustrated!

The 93 has been down since last Monday (yes, a week) for a clutch master cylinder.

EVERYBODY seems to cross-reference it incorrectly. Autozone and O'Reilly keep trying to sell me a CMC with studs and incorrect spacing between the mounting holes.

1) Do I have some freakish NA with mounting bolts that protrude forward into the engine bay, or is this normal?

2) Do any of you have a reasonably priced source of a CMC?

3) Do any of you have the proper Mazda part #, or the part # of a common supplier's replacement unit?
    Hello, my name is OUTRACE and I'm a motorcyclist. It has been zero days since my last ride.

Mazda Miata Clutch Master Cylinder NA01-41-400A

While at it, if you haven't rebuilt the slave, then you'll want to do it at the same tim.

Mazda Miata Clutch Slave Cylinder Rebuild Kit FB01-49-460

Raymond
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    While at it, if you haven't rebuilt the slave, then you'll want to do it at the same time.
    Make sure it is rebuildable first. I tried to rebuild mine and it still leaked because the bore was pitted. If you're going to keep the car spring for a new slave too.

Just to reiterate what I said in a post awhile back...

http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/...20Miata%201993
    621+0337 TOKICO Clutch Master Cylinder, ALL Mdls. $54.03 $32.76 In Stock

Thanks guys,

I already replaced the slave. I figured if the master was leaking, then the slave was about to.
    Hello, my name is OUTRACE and I'm a motorcyclist. It has been zero days since my last ride.