Thread: For Sale: Hallett Driver Education High Speed Training

Default For Sale: Hallett Driver Education High Speed Training

At last year's Hallett event, I won a gift certificate for one (1) day in Driver Education High Speed Training. Face value of the GC is $125.

Since I will not be able to make it up to Hallett before the 2008 event, the GC is for sale. I think it would be a great deal for any Hallett "rookies" to get familiar with the track before the '08 event.

$75.
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

Do you have the date(s) for this? Interested! Just need to know if I can go, time wise!
    Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong View Post
    Do you have the date(s) for this? Interested! Just need to know if I can go, time wise!
    The GC expires in October 2008. You need to contact Hallett directly and see which days the DE high speed training is offered. I'm sure the GC is valid for any of those dates...
    Speed

Is this the same as the Stephens Bros School of High Performance Driving listed on their web site? If this it, I like to take the GC off your hand, since Stephens Bros has an event every month.
    Gabriel

im interested as well, i guess im second in line!

Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong View Post
    Is this the same as the Stephens Bros School of High Performance Driving listed on their web site? If this it, I like to take the GC off your hand, since Stephens Bros has an event every month.
    I believe it is--the GC is signed by Connie Stephens. But I'd advise a call to the good folks at Hallett to verify.
    Speed

Quote Originally Posted by BAM! View Post
    im interested as well, i guess im second in line!
    You're #2 if gab falls through...
    Speed

Quote Originally Posted by miataspeedracer View Post
    I believe it is--the GC is signed by Connie Stephens. But I'd advise a call to the good folks at Hallett to verify.
    Yes, they run the track and have a brand new facility on track now. Good people...I go every month for Spec Miata. It'll be great for any rookies, as Hallett is technical and a few sections you will run faster taking what seems like an odd line at first.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...