Thread: 1 BBS 15x6 of a 95M flawless w/centercap

Default 1 BBS 15x6 of a 95M flawless w/centercap

*SOLD*

*ALL THREE WHEELS ARE SOLD*

I have for sale 1 BBS 15x6 4x100 bolt pattern wheel off of a 1995 Miata M-Edition. This wheel is in flawless condition and does include the BBS centercap and the tool for removal. Everything in relevant Flickr picture is included, so this does include some crappy brand 195/50/15 tire with about 50% tread. The price is $150 OBO but I think this is priced fairly as is. I also have for sale another BBS in near flawless condition that has a very small (less than an inch) bit of road rash. This wheel doesn't include a BBS centercap and has another 195/50/15 tire on it with about 60% tread. This wheel is $120 OBO and I am more open to offers on this one. The last wheel is good condition overall except for 1 place of road rash and 1 spot where the clear coat has peeled, and doesn't include a centercap. That wheel is $80 OBO. Detailed pictures of any imperfections in the wheels can be found at my Flickr page. If you already have a set of these you could replace the worst of your wheels or have a spare just in case.

Detailed pictures can be found on my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25797850@N07/

*ALL THREE WHEELS ARE SOLD*

*SOLD*
    Last edited by JuanoTejano; 07-07-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: SOLD
    John O.
    94R