Thread: Radiator parts needed

Default Radiator parts needed

I am doing a timing belt/water pump replacement and found out that the PO got ripped off when she had her radiator replaced. The rubber bushings, fan mount clips, side pins with rubber bushings and who knows what else were left off. The radiator and fans were only being held on by the upper two bolts!. Anyone have a junked radiator with all that stuff still on it? I am in the middle of the work so will need the parts soon.

Thanks in advance.
    Currently Miata-less... 2007 Brilliant Black NC PRHT, to replace 2006 Winning Blue NC, to replace 2002 SE, to replace 1993 LE #1322 and so on and so on...

Default Parts created.

Mazda parts were $30 per side for mount pins. Fixed it for $0.60 total using some Home Depot 1/4" x 20 x 3" bolts, nuts, washers, and an old heater hose for the bushings. Worked and fit perfectly. Thanks to those who offered help. Now I need an A/C fan. New post time.

Lock'er up moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by mildensteve View Post
    I am doing a timing belt/water pump replacement and found out that the PO got ripped off when she had her radiator replaced. The rubber bushings, fan mount clips, side pins with rubber bushings and who knows what else were left off. The radiator and fans were only being held on by the upper two bolts!. Anyone have a junked radiator with all that stuff still on it? I am in the middle of the work so will need the parts soon.

Thanks in advance.
    Currently Miata-less... 2007 Brilliant Black NC PRHT, to replace 2006 Winning Blue NC, to replace 2002 SE, to replace 1993 LE #1322 and so on and so on...