Thread: Anyone interested?

Default Anyone interested?

Well guys I've decided that over the next couple weeks I'am going to start working on some chassis braces for my 91. I'am going to do a triangulated front subframe brace as well as rear subframe braces. Anyway if these turn out nice enough I might build some to sell. Mind you I don't agree with the gouge your pockets pricing of what's currently available so I will plan on keeping the price realistic. Well thought I would check to see what the interest might be. As things come together I will try to get some pics of what I end up with. Let me know guys.
    '91 Silverstone Greddy,Centerforce,Link,Tokico,GC,Momo,Signal,

Stiffy Chassis Systems " My Miata is sporting a Stiffy"

im up for it, lemme know if you need any help too
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

What are you bracing? The subframes to each other?

BTW, wanna race you '91 Silverstone turbo to my '90 Silverstone turbo?

I've noticed lately that the darkside is getting popular around here. Some of us Turbo guys otta show up to a Mustang GTG just to stur the pot
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

My 91 ashtray will have the greddy back on by the end of Dec., with that many silvers we can have a silverstone/spray paint shoot out.

Chris

Well found out I've got to work when I thought I would be off so my plans have been pushed back by a couple days. About the Mustangs, those are always fun to pick on. Watched my brother's 01 1.8t Beetle whip on a 95 Cobra from a 70 mph roll. The guy looked really surprised. I heard that Kennedale will be running year round now. Been thinking about going on a Thursday night sometime. Maybe we could get a group of us to go and have some fun, maybe even get to embarrass some of those unsuspecting Mustangs.

Quote Originally Posted by trackfiend
    Maybe we could get a group of us to go and have some fun, maybe even get to embarrass some of those unsuspecting Mustangs.
    I'm game. However, I've got some more tweaking to do on my driving skills to get my launch right. I'm hoping to get a third car in the next few months so I can take some time to put in a better rear-end, due to traction problems. My best time to 60' is 2.3 seconds and it's killing my times, as my best 1/8th time is 9.7. Way too slow! I can take a stock GT, but not a modified one with my current setup. However, once I've got a third car, I'll probably turn up the boost a bit.
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Well the best time for my car before I got it from youngest brother was a 9.43. I'm hoping I can better his times. My other brother's 91 with the FMII kit has run 8.80's with severe tire spin. I don't think I can catch his but maybe I'll take a pair of my Hoosiers and see what I can do some time. First things first though I've got to get my oil line probs fixed and make some progress on those braces.