Thread: Man's Best Co-Pilot

Default Man's Best Co-Pilot

Took Bullet with me when I went to work on the car this weekend... He is "my"...well "our"....well, ok my roommate's dog, but he gets treated like my dog. I've told the roomate he can't leave because the dog can't go. Anyways.. He likes the Miata. I have a fleece blanket that I throw over the seat, and he is good to go. Only thing is he gets in the car and tries to find the back seat... Nothing like a 75lb Boxer to get you smiles, waves, and honks in a Miata. At EVERY light someone waved or said something, lol

Rick-- you may recognize the field in the 3rd picture... I think its your old Alma Mata.....

Yup, that looks like Ruff Field to me... Efficient Attic Systems, anyone?

I wish my puppy dog liked my Miata as much as your pooch does. She's such a prissy-puss that she now turns her nose up at anything but my mom's Buick...

...bitch.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Bullet will jump in any car....in fact he has jumped into the trunk of my girlfriends car before... he sits there with the "i'm ready to go" look on his face

Don't have pics available, but before I turned the miata into a spec, my yellow lab, Caspian, loved to ride. Everybody waved or honked. Only bad thing, he liked to keep his mouth open in the wind, and the back right quarter panel would have gobs of drool all over it. I would never give that up, though. Dogs are just so awesome.

yep love the looks people give when Outlaw, my black lab, goes for a ride with the top down. Cute Boxer.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Thats a good looking boxer. My oldest son has two, and lives across the street. Now my younger son wants one, but I won't let him because we already have two Rat Terriors. He thinks their "gay". My oldest Terrior used to ride with me, and in my 1st Miata, he'd stand up on the rear deck. I lost him once going around a corner, he landed on his feet, I stopped, opened the door and he ran back in and got back on the rear deck. He was a little more carefull after that, as was I.

Unfortunately, he doesn't get to go in the NC yet, but as he's gotten older, and now prefers to sit in the floor
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.