Thread: Exotic Car meet & cruise - Toy Drive!

Default Exotic Car meet & cruise - Toy Drive!

Hello everyone, I know this is my first actual post, I just haven't taken the time to intro myself. However I would like to share this; There is a Toy drive this saterday and some local car clubs are gathering to have a nice cruise and then go to the toy drive. There will be some exotics including Lotus, Lambo, Porsche, Ferrari and audi. I'm not the orginazer of the event, I'm only spreading the word and it would be nice to see some miatas out there as well. Here are the details.

Where? : RUFF In Addison Best time to get there 8-8:30 AM Cruise Begins at 9:30 AM

3219 Commander Drive
    Dallas, TX 75006

What To Bring? : A unwrapped toy
    What To Do? : There well be maps getting passed out for the cruise and all the cars well cruise down the tollway out into the country side(so I'm told) and make a large loop to end up into Plano at the donation spot.

This well be a fun and rare opportunity to see some very nice and expensive cars plus its for a worthy cause. Now I know that this is not a prob with our group but I well post it anyways Please DO NOT act foolish around everyone RCK Rules apply Here to make it Simple
    I'll be getting there early so if anyone has questions or want's to know how's the turn out before they go feel free to give me a call 817-805-1208. Hope to see some miatas out there and meet some of you.

Thanks,
    Will.
    Last edited by Mr626; 12-12-2008 at 02:03 PM.
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5
    Tien S-Techs, Torsen, Mazdaspeed Short Throw Shifter, Deleted cat, 01 exhaust manifold (cat delete), custom short ram, JR Plug Wires, Autopower Rollbar, 01+ bumper and smoked headlights with 6000K HID, tinted tails and corners, Enkei RSF-2 16x7 for daily and stock 14" for the track.

RCK Rules apply Here to make it Simple
    So what are RCK rules?

ricekiller.com Just a guess
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

It might be, but its safe to assume that it means no foolish stuff; reckless driving and such.
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5
    Tien S-Techs, Torsen, Mazdaspeed Short Throw Shifter, Deleted cat, 01 exhaust manifold (cat delete), custom short ram, JR Plug Wires, Autopower Rollbar, 01+ bumper and smoked headlights with 6000K HID, tinted tails and corners, Enkei RSF-2 16x7 for daily and stock 14" for the track.

so anyone interested in showing up? Tomorrow looks to be as or nicer than today which is great weather for a drive.
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5

I would be, but I'll be installing a new stove with my father in law. Good times, good times.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Cold night, exotic cars, cruise night...

Sounds like the time I totalled my 10AE Miata. PASS
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

this is in the a.m, tomorrow is gonna be warmer than today (60's)
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5

Great event, lots and lots of nice cars and a very fun cruise through some twisty back roads. Sorry I didn't post this early enough for people to make it, but there will always be another chance. Till then, enjoy some pics.

'99 Brilliant Black MX-5

[/QUOTE]

'99 Brilliant Black MX-5

'99 Brilliant Black MX-5

'99 Brilliant Black MX-5

If anyone is wondering, a saturn pulled out onto the road with out watching and the Porsche T-boned it at 45mph, causing the saturn to flip a couple of times. Everyone made it out all right and no serious injuries.

'99 Brilliant Black MX-5

Looks like an incredible turnout. Is your tri-pod missing a leg?

Heard about the wreck today at the AutoScope "event". What a bummer.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Yea sorry about that. These aren't my pictures, a buddy of mine took them and apparently he likes dramatic angles. I had left my cam at a friends house and when i got it it was dead. I only got a couple of random pics of the Carrera GT.
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5