Thread: Any downsides to living in Carrolton??

Default Any downsides to living in Carrolton??

I'm about to get married in march, & we have been looking into moving into a nice area. We found these apartments in Carrolton that are pretty nice & still cheap. But I was wondering if there was a catch, because these were cheaper than most that we've looked at, & were just as nice, maybee its just cheaper up there, but I was expecting it to be expensive because of the nice area. I dont know anything about that area, so naturally im curious.

So anybody live in Carolton?? Or have any business with Green Tree Apartments??

Thanks guys
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

I used to live in Green Tree Apts centuries ago.

Rents fell because of the construction being done on the George Bush. The neighborhood was impossible to get into or out of.

Unfortunately, cheap rents brought people who need cheap rents. Some of those folks are like you...... people starting out. Some of those folks are people on the marginal side of the law, the economy, an civility. It only takes two thieves in an apartment complex to destroy the neighborhood.

Most cities have an internet site where you can look up crime rates based on neighborhood or zipcode. I'd look at the Carrollton site and see what they can tell you. If there's nothing on the site, maybe the mayor's office or PD can tell you.
    Hello, my name is OUTRACE and I'm a motorcyclist. It has been zero days since my last ride.

I did notice that they were doing credit checks & background checks, & the lady said that they were strict in those areas, wheather or not that is true or not, I dont know. But the the cars in the parking lot didnt look as crappy as im used to seeing around my area. :)

How was the management??

Thanks, i'll look up that site, tonight.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution