Thread: 2007 Civic Si sedan - Fiji Blue Pearl

Default 2007 Civic Si sedan - Fiji Blue Pearl

Email: [email protected]
    Cell phone: PM Iain for this number

I'm posting this for a friend who was laid off yesterday. I've known the guy for over a decade, and I'll vouch for him. You won't deal with a nicer or more honest guy. If you've got any questions, feel free to email him (his name is Casey), or contact me for his phone number. Located near DFW airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight511
    am going to be selling my 2007 Civic Si very soon. So if you might be interested, this is the warning to start thinking about it seriously. The car's private value as "good" is right at $15,500 so that is what I would like to get for the car... there are several things that make this an EXCELLENT deal. This give me enough to pay off the note and have a little extra... not much though... just enough to replace my Integra's shocks/springs (original set on a 1991 car!!!)

2007 Honda Civic Si sedan
    Fiji Blue Pearl
    ~31000 miles
    Paint is excellent (minus one small ding in the driver-side front wheel well)

Included in the price:
    4 x Enkei RPF1 17x8 ET45 in black
    4 x Kumho ASX 225/40R17 (less than 1 year old... plenty of tread left)
    20 x Black Gorilla (I think) spline drive lug nuts
    4 x 04 RSX Type S wheels 16x6.5 in neon orange
    4 x Bridgestone RE005 225/50R16 (used for 16 autocross runs... TONS of life left)
    Greddy DT axle back exhaust (OEM will be included as well)
    Progress rear sway bar and endlink reinforcement brackets (I no longer have the OEM RSB)
    K&N OEM replacement air filter
    OEM full nose bra (used on roadtrips)
    LEGAL tint... ceramic tint done at Altamere... I think it is 35% on the side and 15% on the rear... I forget the rear number.

The car has had Amsoil MTF in the tranny for the last 20K miles. Car has also had Amsoil full synthetic oil 5w-30 used at every change (car currently has a Mobil 1 filer on it. Oil was changed at the beginning of February).

The car is beautiful and as anyone will tell you, I take care of my cars. Short of the two days at the track, I have babied this car because I can no longer afford to get speeding tickets (married life is great). I am sad to see it go, but I have to reduce liabilities right now and do so quickly. As mentioned else where, I lost my job today and will be on unemployment starting in April (severance package for March).

Car has been tinted since these pics, but everything else remains the same.

You can see the small ding in the wheel well.

You can see more here: http://www.texas25rs.com/projfa5.html
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Nice looking car. Really hate to see people having to sell off their pride and joy because of their job situation.