Thread: Thanks Icepenguin66!

Default Thanks Icepenguin66!

Thanks Icepenguin66 for mouting my TCB Bridgestone from Tirerack! I am so thankful that he is on this side (east) of town! AJ is nice, but he is just a little far.
    Gabriel

Does anyone have Icepenguins phone number or which store he works at? He offered me a good deal on my tires mounted also but I forgot to ask where he was or when he works.
    John O.
    94R

I don't have his number, but I think he works at the NTB at Hwy 78 and Bush - out near Wylie.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

I need to go see someone once I actually get my rims back from the bodyshop; they are painted, but I didn't have time to pick them up this week.... grrrr....

His name is Chris. I do not have his cell. But this is where he works. Evening is the best time for him. PM me if you want detail. It is not too convenient to post the detail here in the open.

5420 Highway 78
    Sachse, TX 75048
    (972) 675-4012
    Gabriel

I was able to get them mounted and balanced today. I didn't get there before Chris left but I still got the deal that he said I would. Thanks alot Chris.
    John O.
    94R

Arghh.... I can't wait to get mine done. I don't get enough time off from work though *sad face*

Quote Originally Posted by JuanoTejano View Post
    I was able to get them mounted and balanced today. I didn't get there before Chris left but I still got the deal that he said I would. Thanks alot Chris.
    Cool, glad we got you hooked up!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...