Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saw this GTR today.

I think the new GTR is ugly! Now the black R33 with gold race rims I saw pull out of a neighborhood on Murphy rd the other day that was sexy!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Yea I don't care much for Nissan's lines. Too angular and sorta boxy. And who thought the headlight housing should come as far back as the top of the front wheel?

Anyway, I just posted this cause I haven't seen one of these on the street yet. And the funny thing is; there were three of these at MSR the following weekend.

My money would be on a Vette before this car though.

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66 View Post
    I think the new GTR is ugly! Now the black R33 with gold race rims I saw pull out of a neighborhood on Murphy rd the other day that was sexy!
    One of the instructors at Apex has a black R33 with bronze Volks. I wonder if this is the car you saw?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by mr brg View Post
    yeah, those are affordable.
    They are if you aren't poor. You can get one for the cost of a fully loaded V6 Honda Accord these days.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
    They are if you aren't poor. You can get one for the cost of a fully loaded V6 Honda Accord these days.
    That's pricey for a track toy... especially when you can get into a decent Miata for $5-6K - including a few upgrades.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Quote Originally Posted by wrxmr2eater View Post
    Yes, it is interesting how Nissan got them through the press day for introduction.

Any more details?

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12