Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy Drive-In Meet&Cruise

Default Galaxy Drive-In Meet&Cruise

Alright, you guys all know the deal. New date is Saturday April 11th. I hope weather doesn't let us down this time.

We'll meet up at Sonic in Arlington on SE Green Oaks. Head out for a nice drive across the country side on some nice twisty roads. A few miles before the end of the route we're gonna make a small stop at the Rockett Cafe&Club for some great food, drinks and relaxation, then head out for a movie.

I'll post up the movies that will be showing once it's announced on galaxy's website.

As I said before, if anyone wants to meet in Dallas to drive to Arlington, let me know and I'll make it happen.

- Meet at Sonic (A): 2:30 pm
    - Roll out for cruise: 3:15 pm (SHARP, don't be late)
    - Be at Rockett (B): 4:30 pm
    - Roll out to Galaxy: 6:40 pm
    - Arrive at Galaxy (C): 7pm (insures us good parking)
    - Movie(s) starts after 8pm

Here is the map, I strongly encourage people to have a print out encase they get stuck at a light or something, I wouldn't like anyone to get lost.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,0.617981&z=11

Addresses

Sonic
    :
    2240 SE Green Oaks Blvd
    Arlington, TX 76018

Rockett Cafe & club
    5696 813, Waxahachie, TX, United States

Galaxy Drive-In:

(see map) Exit 255 Garrett off I-45

Other notes
    -Please Tank up before going (there is a shell down the street from sonic)
    -Movie is $6 for two shows per person
    -Cash and Credit cards accepted at galaxy for entrance and snack bar.
    -Have a way to contact other members or myself (talk to me at the meet or PM)
    -This isn't a cannonball, no pressure, drive at your own pace... we'll save a spot for you.
    - once again I strongly encourage people to have print out of the map.
    -Bring an appetite, Rockett has some good food.

**PLEASE POST**
    If you intend on coming please post and make it known so I arrange that Rockett can accommodate us and know who to expect at the meeting point.

Attending:

MME:
    1. Mr626
    2. HudsonHawk

DFWmazdas:
    1. Mr626
    2. Eyexlr8 (MS3)
    4. Fishst1x (MkV GTi)
    5. MkSlayer (Miata or MS3)
    6. Foreverzero89 (MS-Protege)
    Last edited by Mr626; 04-07-2009 at 01:28 PM.
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5
    Tien S-Techs, Torsen, Mazdaspeed Short Throw Shifter, Deleted cat, 01 exhaust manifold (cat delete), custom short ram, JR Plug Wires, Autopower Rollbar, 01+ bumper and smoked headlights with 6000K HID, tinted tails and corners, Enkei RSF-2 16x7 for daily and stock 14" for the track.

The wife and I are planning to attend in her Toy.

What are the chances of the new fast + furious movie being up there? This may be an unpopular opinion but I think it's gonna be awesome.
    John O.
    94R

It will be showing. I saw it and its not too bad. Much better than the previous 3.
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5
    Tien S-Techs, Torsen, Mazdaspeed Short Throw Shifter, Deleted cat, 01 exhaust manifold (cat delete), custom short ram, JR Plug Wires, Autopower Rollbar, 01+ bumper and smoked headlights with 6000K HID, tinted tails and corners, Enkei RSF-2 16x7 for daily and stock 14" for the track.

No more interest
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5

Easter weekend

I think we'll make it out for this. Not sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    Easter weekend
    ohhhh... I wasn't aware of that.
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5

Suspension Modder

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    Easter weekend
    whats that?

Looks like they're calling for a few storms Saturday and Sunday.
    85 Rx-7 GSL-destroyed by a Durango
    04 MSM-mostly stock
    85 Rx-7 GSL(SE'd)-High compression half-bridged 13B, 650 holley. Now with MORE BRIDGEPORT.
    1979 Spark Yellow SA Rx7 - Restoring to it's former glory 1/36th of a paycheck at a time.

It's not my fault this time. I swear I wanted to make this one.
    John O.
    94R

What the hell Juano????? There will be others I guess
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5

Quote Originally Posted by duffman692002 View Post
    Looks like they're calling for a few storms Saturday and Sunday.
    I'll be leave it on Friday. If it does well, I'll set up for another date.
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5

We haven't met but, the wife and I are planning on showing up from east Texas. Would love to meet ya'll. We all ready made arangements to have my parents in Bedford watch our 3 kids that night. If ya don't show up we're goin' any way dang it.

As long as it doesn't rain I'll be going along with a few people from DFW mazdas
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5

Looks like its up to a 70% chance of rain and storms on Saturday night in Enis.

I'm thinking about going friday instead
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5

What's the odds of the weather forecast being right two weekends in a row?
    I wouldn't reschedule just yet.

true
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5

Thought it over. Friday won't work. This is still on unless its raining during the day. I'm doing the cruise no matter what.
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast