Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I like this guy!

Default I like this guy!

Damn Right!

I like the old bull!

---------

Edit -

FCC Debating Cell Phone Use During Flights

With the stuff we hear in restaurants, imagine being couped up in a aluminium tube for 8 hours with Mrs. Yaps Loudandalot.

Well, if nobody else is sayin', I ain't either!

Default Re: I like this guy!

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Damn Right!

I like the old bull!
    Me too!

With the stuff we hear in restaurants, imagine being couped up in a aluminium tube for 8 hours with Mrs. Yaps Loudandalot.
    Ummmm....Mrs.?!?!? Seems the loudest people I've heard on cell phones have been male...
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'

Default Re: I like this guy!

[quote="rjosey8385"]
    Damn Right!

I like the old bull!
    Me too!

Ummmm....Mrs.?!?!? Seems the loudest people I've heard on cell phones have been male...
    Yeah, you're right... that was rather sexist... but the reason I said Mrs. Loudandalot was because of an experience I just had a couple of days ago. I went by a Mazda dealer near me and the young lady that was working as receptionist was just yapping away at full volume on her cell phone. I asked the other woman working the parts counter if this was a common experience, and she admitted to yes... that it was the very bane of her existence.

What is the deal with all the flippin' cats???
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000

Quote Originally Posted by photodavo
    What is the deal with all the flippin' cats???
    What cats!?!?!?! Davo, I think you're imagining things!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'

I'm really starting to feel out of place here... but yet... it's strangely interesting...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04
    I'm really starting to feel out of place here... but yet... it's strangely interesting...
    Fiona finds it strangely interesting, too, but:

Official MME rule #72: Do not allow your border collie to fold, spindle or mutilate your or other members'

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Fiona finds it strangely interesting, too, but:

Official MME rule #72: Do not allow your border collie to fold, spindle or mutilate your or other members'
    I like it...its way down the list of '71 Things not to do'.
    My dogs like cats. Its that 'ol chicken thing....

[Official MME rule #72: Do not allow your border collie to fold, spindle or mutilate your or other members'
    We're OK then... she just wants to get them all grouped together so she can watch them.... closely...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

[Official MME rule #72: Do not allow your border collie to fold, spindle or mutilate your or other members'
    We're OK then... she just wants to get them all grouped together so she can watch them.... closely...
    Well, and that's what borders do...as long as she's not trying to herd them into the oven.... :P

I thought my dog liked cats also, until she slipped out of view one day while I was outside with her and my grandpa. My gandpa and I were visiting, and then a few seconds later I see Maggie flying after a cat down the street. The cat thankfully got away up a tree, but it was funny just to see here come from behind a house full steam.

The dogs stay away from my outdoor cat....he has claws and knows how to use them...he also catches and eats squirrels...

My dogs aren't quite sure what to do with cats. My vet's office is swarming in free range cats, and every time I go there the dogs can't decide if they should ignore (since the cats are smaller and don't make the same sounds that other dogs do) or attack (since the cats don't run from them like lizards and squirrels do) them.

Other dogs, squirrels, lizards, birds, etc. they've got figured out. They just don't quite know what to do with cats.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

That bunny died last year... there was a whole website dedicated to him.
    How's this guy doing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast