Thread: WTB: Passenger side front turn signal

Default WTB: Passenger side front turn signal

Well I almost got the red car to pass inspection this week, now I need a passenger side front turn signal.

Does anyone have one for sale, I need the entire unit because the clear plastic is half gone on mine, I need function first, then aesthetics second.

Thanks,

Brad

Yes, I've got a couple laying around. PM sent.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

A couple as in 2 passenger side front turn signal assemblies??

I have an old, leaky set in my closet, one half-leaky set on the car, and a fresh new set coming from eBay. So, yeah, I've got some spares.

You need some too?
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days

What a coincidence, my nephew called me yesterday to ask where to get one and how much, as well as a rear finish panel.

Let the bidding begin...
    '94 Black & Black & Tan

Dyno Days

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    I have an old, leaky set in my closet, one half-leaky set on the car, and a fresh new set coming from eBay. So, yeah, I've got some spares.

You need some too?
    Yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Yes please!

Ok boys get in line............

I only need one that works, and is not too fogged up to allow the picky--oops did I say that--I mean thorough inspection guy to give me a new sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Yes please!
    OK I now officially have one passenger light and two driver lights left (pending the arrival of the fleaBay lights). How many/which side do you need?
    '94 Black & Black & Tan

Dyno Days

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    OK I now officially have one passenger light and two driver lights left (pending the arrival of the fleaBay lights). How many/which side do you need?
    One passenger side.

OK... wow... now I'm down to ONE last driver side light. All the rest are spoken for.

And I wasn't even trying to sell the damn things...

Here's who's got what so far:
    Brad - 1 pass. light
    POS - 1 pass. light
    Rogue - 1 driver light
    Last edited by trickyrix; 04-13-2009 at 11:25 AM.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan

Dyno Days

Did you get the smoked or clear ebay ones Rick?

You probably made a profit off of the turn signals you bought from me because before you bought them somebody guilted my price down cause they said whatever I was asking was offensively high and I believed them so I lowered it to whatever you paid for them. Officially kicking myself now.

Hope somebody will still need turn signals if I decide to get clear ebay ones. You better not have saturated the market lol.
    John O.
    94R

I got the clear ones - I like that bright-eyed look.

Don't worry, I'm not swindling anyone here... they've aged a little since I bought them.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan

Dyno Days

Oh, I know you weren't swindling anyone, I was just kicking myself for getting pressured into lowering my price, whoever it was (don't remember) said that people normally give them away and that I would be lucky to get anything for them.

I am thinking about the clear ones too, I could have sworn you would have gone with smoked after how I saw you checking out BR's, and they do look really nice on black. This picture is what inspired my decision of the clears over smoked, you may also recognize my foglights too. I picked these fogs because they seem to match the shape and design of the turn signals so well, and the clear turn signals further emphasizes that. When do your clears get in? I wanna see them on a black car.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    John O.
    94R

Quote Originally Posted by JuanoTejano View Post
    whoever it was (don't remember) said that people normally give them away and that I would be lucky to get anything for them.
    Sounds like someone was taking you for a ride. The front turns from my parts car were sold within a week of getting the car and I had several people ask about them after they were gone.

I really like the smoked lights on BR's car, but kinda wanted to stick with an OEM "bright eyed" look. They should be in sometime this week - I ordered them Friday night. Can't wait to see how they'll look on a black car!
    Last edited by trickyrix; 04-13-2009 at 02:41 PM.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan

Dyno Days

Fingers crossed for installed by Wednesday, but probably have to wait to see them until next week.
    John O.
    94R