Thread: Dentist :(

Default Dentist :(

well i'm going to the dentist today at 5. wish me luck

i'm going to have to get 2 wisdom teeth pulled and another cavity filled.

this is the only day i'm not wanting 5 pm to come quick.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

bummer chucka! my advice to you is to drink heavily before you go!

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    bummer chucka! my advice to you is to drink heavily before you go!
    if i wasnt driving straight from work that would be a great idea. maybe for my follow up i will bring my flask :)

My dentist wanted to pull my wisdom teeth about 15 years ago. He said to take about 3-4 days off, which I never did. He said it may or may not hurt you in the future (to leave wisdom teeth in), and it would be easier when you are younger. I never had them out, and they never bothered me.

I kinda think it's one of those things where he had his eye on a new bass boat at the time.....

Hope yours came out easy.

Suspension Modder

good luck! i had all 4 of mine pulled 2 years ago. back to work the next day and never really needed my pain meds. but i used it for other things, like, you know. back pain

I had a Dentist recommend long ago I should get my wisdom teeth pulled. But I figured I needed all the wisdom I could get so they are still with me.

Well that and the fact I went about 10 years without dental insurance may have played into the equation!

How are ya feeling chucka??

well, since it was my first visit with this doctor, i just got xrays and a good cleaning (which hurt like hell).

but next wednesday i'm getting a cavity filled, then friday i'm getting the 2 wisdom teeth pulled.

my wisdom teeth arent bothering me but they are both broken is the reason why they are being taken out.