Thread: Enthuza M2 Speeder exhaust (Borla muffler)

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Default Enthuza M2 Speeder exhaust (Borla muffler)

Anyone on the forum have one? Anyone know where I can find a WAV file so I can hear what it sounds like? TIA!

Zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom! Zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom!

That's the way the one on Vivid's car sounds! We have the Borla on the Budget Series M2 Speeder (Aluminized pipe vs. Stainless Pipe)!

It's quieter than the Anza on the POS.

http://www.enthuzacar.com/

I have one, but I also have the racing beat midpipe to go with it. Before I had the FM or RB midpipe, I had an enthuza with the round canister, it sounded great, but then it had a baffle come loose, and so Chad sent me a borla, and had me pay the install since it was a few months out of warranty. One note, I think he is shutting down, so you might look elsewhere if you want a warranty on it. I dont know what he is doing about the warranty, but you might check into it.

I've got one, and so does the General. It's a good 10 pounds lighter than stock and it sounds good, imho. My only real problem has been with the tip discoloring, but then I've never tried to clean it with more than soap and water, so I'm probably the one to blame.

I'd buy one again. Or, you can have something similar made up at Kinney's muffler for less money - lugnutjon basically had the same thing with the same muffler welded up for him at Kinney's on Pipeline and Brown Trail in Hurst. His did end up costing almost the same as an Enthuza, but that's only because he picked some bling-bling $100 exhaust tip (which I think is ugly anyway) - methinks the Prez of TCB would likely fare much better with tip choice and final price.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Thanks for the comments/ideas/suggestions guys!

My Enthuza turbo sounds great and Chad is great to deal with.
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba