Thread: ATTN: Noah... your car leaked oil at Keller's

Exclamation ATTN: Noah... your car leaked oil at Keller's

I think I've got the right guy... sundaysbest, right? Orange car with the Nakame seats and 6ULs. We noticed your car left a nasty puddle of oil at Keller's last night. Might want to check that out.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

thanks for the heads up. miatamike pm'ed me about it last night.

I had my oil changed yesterday and the guys who did it left the old filter on the subframe! Everything is cool just need to find a place to change my own oil next time.

Quote Originally Posted by sundaysbest View Post
    thanks for the heads up. miatamike pm'ed me about it last night.

I had my oil changed yesterday and the guys who did it left the old filter on the subframe! Everything is cool just need to find a place to change my own oil next time.
    Awesome... Please feel free to name names... That's hilarious.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

yeah, i want to know where not to go......lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mobil 1 Lube Express off of Alma. I checked everything else and it was cool. I guess someone was just in a hurry or something.

Well that's good news. Better the oil coming from an old filter sitting on the subframe instead of one of those oil changing monkeys forgetting to tighten the drain plug.

Then again, you may want to check to see that it and the new filter are tight.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

yeah i used the scissors jack and crawled under the car. everything is cool.

yeah i used the scissors jack and crawled under the car. everything is cool.
    Seriously? that's a darwin award nomination in the making... Jack stands/Rhino Ramps FTW!
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    Seriously? that's a darwin award nomination in the making... Jack stands/Rhino Ramps FTW!

Yeah. I had a friend who's transmission stuck in a parking lot. Tried to get his transmission into gear , it was jammed (FWD) wheels were chocked, but the jack slipped. Car was lowered on Ford Racing Coilovers, and was set on one of the lowest settings at the time....so LOW. Luckily, the fiberglass sideskirt slammed down on his sternum and distributed the weight. People saw it happened and rushed over and pushed the car up from the side. He was unconsious, but luckily not dead. The car had dents all up the side from the people pushing it off of him.

He looked demonic for weeks because many blood vesels in his eyes had popped. His chest was massivly bruised, and his back was sore, but miraculously, nothing was broken.

He termed it his $15,000 transmission. Ambulance, and emergency room are expensive.

Not on the lowest setting.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ohh well. i dont have any of that stuff but i put a old wheel next to the jack point just incase

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

ohh well. I dont have any of that stuff but i put a old wheel next to the jack point just incase
    scgp ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    scgp ftw!

??????

Self Contained Guidance Package?

Somehow I don't think that's the acronym you had in mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talking

S=Self C=Cleaning G=Gene P=Pool

ahhhhhhh....... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]