Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cinco De Mayo Dyno Day VI - 5/7/05

Hey Aaron, I'm wanting to try a couple (2) of differant maps & datalog them, while on the dyno. Do you think this will be possible, given the time contraints you will be under?
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Ill send some money next week. Ill be there, you guys better bring me some B-day presents its the day before! Asprin and coffee will probably be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04
    I'm with you... there's just something not right about how they want access to a checking account when they really and truly don't need it...

??: I'm a pretty big buyer/seller on Ebay and have had no problems with PayPal....ever! As for the bank account access...I don't keep money in the PayPal account. When I pay using PayPal, they use my bank account to "wire" the money, thus saving me the trouble of doing the transfers myself. Like doing on-line bill pay for your credit card or something.

Anyways, I'm probably in for the dyno day. I would like to see how well my 1.8 swap is doing!

lol, never noticed the hockey smiley! Speaking of I just broke my nose Monday playing ice hockey....having surgery in 4 days! :hockey:
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by ATSChristin
    I'm borrowing Christin's account. the maximum number of cars we can run in one day is about 30. Our record is currently at 32.

Aaron
    So that is the max you've done in the past right? So how many are signed up for this dyno day? Not going to be over booked is it? Sounds like a lot of people plan on attending.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane
    Hey Aaron, I'm wanting to try a couple (2) of differant maps & datalog them, while on the dyno. Do you think this will be possible, given the time contraints you will be under?
    Sorry, tuning rate applies to that type of stuff. We'd be happy to accomidate you on a different day for ~$60, but with the potential for time constraints on the dyno day I can't do it.

Aaron
    99 Miata FM turbo kit 202rwhp
    93 MR2 Turbo 291 rwhp
    04 Jeep Grand Cherokee 180 rwhp

http://www.atsracing.net

1200hp Dynojet 248c

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66
    So that is the max you've done in the past right? So how many are signed up for this dyno day? Not going to be over booked is it? Sounds like a lot of people plan on attending.
    Right now the number of people signed up and prepaid is...1

Hurry before all the spots are gone

Aaron
    93 MR2 Turbo 291 rwhp

1200hp Dynojet 248c

Right now the number of people signed up and prepaid is...1

Hurry before all the spots are gone

Aaron

Someone is going to get a LOT of dyno time.....
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

If there is enough room, Aaron can my next door neighbor bring his 68' Camaro to by dynoed?
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie
    If there is enough room, Aaron can my next door neighbor bring his 68' Camaro to by dynoed?

Sure.

Sorry, tuning rate applies to that type of stuff. We'd be happy to accomidate you on a different day for ~$60, but with the potential for time constraints on the dyno day I can't do it. Aaron
    Awe man, what if I give up a run, I'm pretty efficient at datalogging and changing the maps quickly It comes from running up and down 360 all night long. I'm really just wanting to compare the mappings that were on the car when I bought it to the maps I'm currently working on, as they are very differant.
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

So Aaron shows one car pre-paid. Is that you Duane? Anyone else, is this thing a go? Should I send in some $$$ or will it be cancelled?
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

So Aaron shows one car pre-paid. Is that you Duane? Anyone else, is this thing a go? Should I send in some $$$ or will it be cancelled?
    I won't be going... my car is still at Gary's for intercooler pipe prototyping.

Not me, I'm going to pay when I get there. Is this still a go?

Quote Originally Posted by Kags1969
    Sure.
    How abount my diesel pusher motorhome???????

Kidding
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Too much stuff combined with a lack of participants has led me to cancel the Miata Dyno Day this weekend. Christin has band commitments, Albert has to go out of town, and Todd and scott are racing TCCRA. Sorry guys. We will be scheduling another dyno day for Miatas, Minis and a few Supras soon.

Sorry,

Aaron
    93 MR2 Turbo 291 rwhp

1200hp Dynojet 248c

Too much stuff combined with a lack of participants has led me to cancel the Miata Dyno Day this weekend.
    Well, there ya go...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123