Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Jackson dead!

Poor Tito.

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Wow! What happens to the debts now that he died are they going to go after Tito??
    From my limited knowledge on the subject, it starts with everyone owed money filing claim to various assets. The Attorneys executing his will then look at what is owed, what assets are held, what the will states, and what the people in the will want to do. From that, the Attorneys submit a plan to the courts, everyone wanting money bitches about the plan and how it screws them, the Judge forces the attorneys to modify the plan, and eventually approves it. In the end, there is likely one of 3 outcomes:
    1) Part or all of major assets like the catalog are sold, everyone is paid off, and the people in the will get whats left.
    2) Everything will be sold, it won't be enough to pay everyone off, the people in the will get nothing, and people holding unsecured debt won't get all their money back.
    3) Some assets will be sold but those in the will will finance the rest of the debt to keep the catalog and other assets together.

One thing is for sure, it will take years to sort out.

Also, count on someone in the Jackson Family (my money's on LaToya) challenging the paternity of his "too white to be black" kids and demanding DNA testing.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    Poor Tito.
    Was that his pet monkey?

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    Was that his pet monkey?
    He makes a good vodka.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    One thing is for sure, the lawyers will suck the estate as dry as possible before anybody who deserves anything gets a dime.
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    Was that his pet monkey?
    You're thinking of Bubbles...

'94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Think how bad the promoters of his London tour are getting shafted right now. That was 50 sold out shows they have to refund.

I'd have gladly punted Michael Jackson in the sac for the way he screwed Paul McCartney out of the rights to his own songs and then licensed their use for a bunch of damn commercials. And ever since I was a kid I've thought MJ's music was about the worst kind of crap out there.

But I'm sorry to hear he's worm food now.
    Oh, well I've got two sevens, and two sevens beats a frush.

Quote Originally Posted by HudsonHawk View Post
    Think how bad the promoters of his London tour are getting shafted right now. That was 50 sold out shows they have to refund.
    I'm thinkin there won't be many requests for refunds, seeing as how the value of those tickets probably just increased tenfold or more. A nice little investment for those lucky ticketholders to say the least. Did you see on the news all the mindless fans buying up all his CD's? (like there won't ever be any more produced)

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    I'm thinkin there won't be many requests for refunds, seeing as how the value of those tickets probably just increased tenfold or more. A nice little investment for those lucky ticketholders to say the least. Did you see on the news all the mindless fans buying up all his CD's? (like there won't ever be any more produced)
    If they had minds, they wouldn't be fans.

Blog Entries

We'll get a bunch of new albums, like we did with Tupoc.
    Stripe Das Sape

We are leading the world to democracy by example.

Quote Originally Posted by onething View Post
    Once again, amazingly, I agree with black roadster and would add a shrewd bussiness man.

Known for huge shopping sprees for toys and antiques, Jackson was accused by an accountant during his 2005 trial on child molestation charges of spending $20 million to $30 million more than he was bringing in per year.

More like a screwed businessman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12