Thread: 7/18 Miata meet at FreeMan Mazda??

Default 7/18 Miata meet at FreeMan Mazda??

Quote Originally Posted by killacam9962 View Post
    Freeman Mazda is having a Miata meet Sat the 18th. There will be free food and prizes so feel free to stop by .
    A guy that works at freeman that's on DFWmazdas posted this up, anyone know anything about this?
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5
    Tien S-Techs, Torsen, Mazdaspeed Short Throw Shifter, Deleted cat, 01 exhaust manifold (cat delete), custom short ram, JR Plug Wires, Autopower Rollbar, 01+ bumper and smoked headlights with 6000K HID, tinted tails and corners, Enkei RSF-2 16x7 for daily and stock 14" for the track.

Nope tell us more!

maybe go to this, then roll down to the cupcake meet in the evening

I'll try to get more info.
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5
    Tien S-Techs, Torsen, Mazdaspeed Short Throw Shifter, Deleted cat, 01 exhaust manifold (cat delete), custom short ram, JR Plug Wires, Autopower Rollbar, 01+ bumper and smoked headlights with 6000K HID, tinted tails and corners, Enkei RSF-2 16x7 for daily and stock 14" for the track.

I believe this is a LSMC event.

Monthly Meeting - Freeman Mazda

Description: Our monthly meeting will be held a Freeman Mazda, 1800 East 183, (972) 445-1448.

Larry has basically opened up the dealership to us and he is having catered barbecue brought in.

I know this will be a killer meeting and I hope we have a healthy attendance.

Larry has asked that we park all our cars on the grass next to the dealership so as to be more noticeable from the freeway and service road. I think that is a small price to pay for such a great show of partnering and support for our club. Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009 Time: 1:00pm-4:00pm Duration: 180 minutes Created by: Bret Bailey Updated: Friday, July 10, 2009 3:21pm
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Yup, he failed at pointing that out. Sorry people.

Quote Originally Posted by killacam9962 View Post
    sorry everyone quick update. The meet is for the Lonestar miata club only this time. I did talk to my GM and he said he would be ok to have one for us if at least 30 people would show up. But for the meet on sat you have to be part of the lone star club. Sorry guys
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5

They do welcome Miata owners so if you have one you should be able to attend while they hit you up to join the club. Nice folks for the most part but definitely an "older" crowd.

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

*edited.

I can readz I swear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...