Thread: Storms...

Default Storms...

Well,

We're getting hit with pea to dime sized hail and torrential downpours here in Lewisville... Hope everyone else is doing fine.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Nothing here yet... looks like there might be some coming though. I already have tiny little dents all over my Miata hood
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Lots of rain. no hail on this side of 35.

A little bit of rain in west Fort Worth. I intentionally went to go shopping in the rain to see if the roof leaked, but I dont think it rained enough to really tell.

It was a turd floater in Weatherford on my way home from work. Caused some kind of pileup/roll over accident that completely blocked off westbound I-20 traffic at exit 311.....of course right as I was heading through that area.

All the normal afternoon traffic got diverted though downtown Weatherford and it was a freakin' mess. I was able to use a bit o' GPS lookin and found a way around it using backroads south of I-20 which put me on the other side of the accident.

Not sure if there were any fatalities but it was pretty bad. For the short amount of time I was north of I-20 in Weatherford heading for the backroads to the south of the interstate I had to pull off the road 3 times for mobile ICU ambulances to get by heading back north.
    2004 Saturn Ion Redline
    Wrong Wheel Drive
    1992 Grey MX-5
    Right Wheel Drive
    http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jeepinbanditride