Thread: FS 1991 Mazda Miata with rollbar - $2000 - Houston, TX

Default FS 1991 Mazda Miata with rollbar - $2000 - Houston, TX

I'm selling my two street Miatas. This one is a white 1991 A-Package with 147k miles. It's a PS, AC, leather steering wheel. $2000 in Houston, TX

The good: It's bone stock with three exceptions. The top has been replaced with a grey vinyl top, the cat has been replaced at some time and it has a Hard Dog rollbar. I replaced the fuel pump, pump pre filter, fuel filter and the clutch master and slave cylinders with new parts from Mazda. After replacing some parts I drove it to, and competed at the last autocross. It seems to run well. The tub is not wrecked or rusted. The interior is complete and in fairly nice condition. I did install a new gauge cowl. The seats are in great shape.

The bad: It had been sitting for some time before I got it. The front right fender has been hit, but I have another white fender to replace it. Part of the car has been repainted poorly. The part that is original paint is suffering from the dreaded white Miata flakey paint. It has some old vinyl stripes that I was able to partially peel off the front, but they're petrified onto the rear.

Not included, but available are some restoration parts, two new white manual side mirrors, a new OEM front lip and a white defroster hardtop with the same sunbaked vinyl stripes.

I've got a few pics of it in a Photobucket Album

Willing to consider a few specific motorcycles in trade. 1999 or later Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird, Honda XR650R, 2000 or earlier (non fuel injected) BMW F650.

How much for the hardtop only? And is it an OEM hardtop? Can you price out all the "not included" extras and provide pics? (I don't want much do I!)
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

I'm going to offer the extras after the car is sold. Whoever buys the car gets first choice of the parts. And yes, it's an OEM hardtop.

The rollbar is a Hard Bar Sport.

Sold the car and all related parts. Still have the '99 available.