Thread: FS 2007 MX-5 Grand Touring

Default FS 2007 MX-5 Grand Touring

Grand Touring Edition with a 6-speed manual transmission. Leather interior, Bose sound system, tan cloth top, marble white exterior. Almost like new - 6,084 miles. Excellent Condition!

Adult owned (I'm 50). Still under full factory warranty. Very low miles and has been driven and treated with care. Tinted window treatment from dealer. Clear title.This beautiful roadster has always been garaged. $18,999

I will be happy to email pictures or check on www.Autotrader.com

I live in Carrollton (TX).
    Last edited by Joneseey; 09-25-2009 at 09:50 PM.

Well, I think its a great price - but the economy has obviously slowed the slightly used car market down

A great price would be 13,785. A good price would be 15,500. People on this forum are savvy.

Nails,

He has it priced right under the KBB listed private sale value for a car listed in "excellent" condition...

Way to lowball.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Sorry. Guess I am a couple thousand too low but I haven't seen used 07's or 08's above 20k since the 08's were selling new at that price a few months back to make room for 09's.

I also don't use KBB but go by ebay which I guess is closer to auction/wholesale prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Nails View Post
    Sorry. Guess I am a couple thousand too low but I haven't seen used 07's or 08's above 20k since the 08's were selling new at that price a few months back to make room for 09's.

I also don't use KBB but go by ebay which I guess is closer to auction/wholesale prices.
    I looked at a grand touring model 07 with 25k on the odometer for 15,900 a few weeks ago...

I have agree with Nails. In the current market, you can no longer go by KBB anymore. When the dealer is selling brand new cars close to used car price, you have to take a bigger hit when you try to sell. Remember that this is a buyer's market. Ultimately, it is the buyer who determine the selling price!
    Gabriel

IMHO, it should be a rule that you can't post on someone's classified ad to bash their price. It just seems tacky. If you want to give them pricing advice, send them a PM. If you want to debate the value of an item, start a thread for that purpose in Miata Tech and Chat. Don't muddy up their classified thread and totally kill their chances of a getting a a decent price for their car.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    IMHO, it should be a rule that you can't post on someone's classified ad to bash their price. It just seems tacky. If you want to give them pricing advice, send them a PM. If you want to debate the value of an item, start a thread for that purpose in Miata Tech and Chat. Don't muddy up their classified thread and totally kill their chances of a getting a a decent price for their car.
    If the market supports a price, let it.
    TXMC: Drinkin, shootin, racin!

Thanks for your support!

Quote Originally Posted by Nails View Post

Well my 07 is not above 20K, its an asking price, and compared to every ad that I have found in this region its the best value - easy. The bottom line is it takes longer to sell things now. People often buy this car as a luxury item - a second car and that is the type of item they are cutting back on. Fortunately I don't have to sell it - I am not in financial trouble. It only takes one buyer and they will get a very good car.

M'eh. If it's a good product at a good price it'll sale regardless of any criticism.

For me personally, I can't stand classifieds that either have no reply permitted (CR and M.net) or they frown upon an open conversation (MT).

To me, the classifieds section is a function of the community for the benefit of the member's. We expect to treat each other with respect and that includes not fleecing our fellow members. Sure some price points might be contentious, but that's part of having thick skin.

Sometimes the buyer or seller needs a wake up call. A market is best when there is an open and free dialogue. This is especially true with Private Sells as there is little recourse outside of Small Claims Court. With a Business you can atleast wage a PR war or do an EECB.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant