Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When good threads go bad

Quote Originally Posted by Flyin96M
    I..... but they are budgeted for a cheep bastards. Hell they even have some worn SO3's on them.
    What hello? Are U talkin to me!

So does anyone have a set of 14" BBS lying around?

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    So does anyone have a set of 14" BBS lying around?
    Yes, someone does. You! I got dibs on your spare set!

There not bent, but need a good polish. They are a bit on the heavy side, but can't remember how much. As for price....how about $100 obo? Not that I am in a hurry to get rid of them now that Iain has offered to store them for me

There not bent, but need a good polish. They are a bit on the heavy side, but can't remember how much. As for price....how about $100 obo? Not that I am in a hurry to get rid of them now that Iain has offered to store them for me
    I would really have to see them first....Who makes them?

I have some 99 14" rims with only 8k miles on them. They look brand new. Anyone interested, make a realistic offer.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by droptop
    I have some 99 14" rims with only 8k miles on them. They look brand new. Anyone interested, make a realistic offer.
    Didn't you just get them?

Didn't drop top get those for free?? :P

Mine are made by MB Motoring and were a polished 5 star. Like I said Iain has them and I can't find a picture on the net. I was just going to burn them up at the next drifto event and then sell them on ebay.

Yes... I "aquired them" but since then decided to hold out for some 15" Rota C8 RS Editions like Iian has.

I can't figure out why the guy was so generous but I'm not complaining. I'm also not "as generous..." :p

They are 99 14" Allloys with centercaps. No tires, no curb rash, and in "like-new" condition. (8k miles since new) Nice looking light alloy. Perfect for some of you stock class Cone Bandits!

$350 obo
    ...and across the line.

Quote Originally Posted by droptop
    $350 obo
    Damn I've seen stock 15" wheels with tires for cheeper than that! Try Ebay there is a sucker a minute there. This is a place where friends hang out and friends don't try to screw other friends. If I had gotten them for free and then decided I didn't want them I would gladly give them away.

i'm gonna move this to the classifieds since this is a WTB and WTS thread.

Dood,

I haven't priced stock wheels except the 15" which seem to go for $400 and up.

Not trying to screw anyone. Just trying to fund the Rota fund.

If they aren't worth much they are probably worth more to me to keep them, mount some race rubber and save my street tires on track days.

This is a place where friends hang out and friends don't try to screw other friends.
    You hit the nail on the head Flyin96 it seems to me as droptop was trying to perpetrate a fraud on one of us.

Caveat emptor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    This is a place where friends hang out and friends don't try to screw other friends.
    You kit the nail on the head Flyin96 it seems to me as droptop was trying to perpetrate a fraud on one of us.

Caveat emptor!!!
    I have no idea what you are talking about but I do have some J-Spec factory tie-down hooks for $50 :P

Moderator Edit "There are many people out there who want to steal your money. Unfortunately, some of them advertise on DFWMiata.com Classifieds. While most users are good, honest Miata enthusiasts, a few are not."

Maybe we should have a disclaimer when Droptop is trying to sell parts, similar to what Miata.net has posted when you enter the classifieds.

"There are many people out there who want to steal your money. Unfortunately, some of them advertise on DFWMiata.com Classifieds. While most users are good, honest Miata enthusiasts, a few are not." :P

Dagnabbit! Quit beating me up over this! :P
    Buncha Cone Smacking Punks!

That's it. I'll go sell my goods elsewhere. Y'all will miss out on my stock swaybars for $150. :o

Moderator Edit "There are many people out there who want to steal your money. Unfortunately, some of them advertise on DFWMiata.com Classifieds. While most users are good, honest Miata enthusiasts, a few are not."

Hey I think POS is on to something

My stock sway bars are running $10.

Quit hijacking my post!

Why not invite this guy over and y'all can have all the opinions you want.
    ...and across the line.

Hey, they're droptop's wheels. He can try to sell them for whatever he wants. Whether he'll find a buyer at that price remains to be seen...

Forwhat it's worth, I've bought two sets of used OEM 15" wheels in the past, and I've never paid more than $300 for a set. But then, I am a member of Team Cheap Bastard.

Iain
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Hey, they're droptop's wheels. He can try to sell them for whatever he wants. Whether he'll find a buyer at that price remains to be seen...
    Iain
    Very true, but the history on the wheels in question need to be considered. I didn’t want to see him try and pull a fast one on one of my friends.

Just watching everyones back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast