Thread: '90 Miata parting out

Default '90 Miata parting out

I have a '90 1.6L engine with roughly 60,000 miles on it, have installed stage 3 clutch and a 10 lb. flywheel, new timing belt, water pump, plugs and wires, pcv valve, motor mounts and a short throw shifter. I am located in NC, 27948,my email is [email protected]. Pickup is preferred, can ship though. Looking for $800,obo, definitely a good value though, also tokico hp shocks, also have an extra tranny, and some other engine parts. Also have 15" Konig feather black rims $200,stock rims and tires, complete obx exhaust, includes header and midpipe $200. Have most of the parts from car, have clear altezza tail lights, and 1.8L fuel injectors – they just need new gaskets. Sold only MAF, right rear caliper, stereo surround, will sell some of the car parts for dirt cheap, just give me some offers. Ask for pictures

I hope you can ship you're posting on a board populated mostly by people in the Dallas/Fort Worth Texas area. Pick up won't be feasible for most folks on here.

You might have better luck over on www.miata.net but I think you have to be a supporting member to buy or sell things in ther classifieds sections.
    2004 Saturn Ion Redline
    Wrong Wheel Drive
    1992 Grey MX-5
    Right Wheel Drive
    http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jeepinbanditride

If you are willing to ship I'm looking for a set of seatbelts with receivers. I guess they would have to come with the reel mechanisms as well, I don't know. Let me know prices on these shipped to 76039.

Edit: this is a black interior right?
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

The seatbelt receivers on a 90 model were attached to the tunnel rather than being attached to the seat. I don't think they will work for you.
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

Quote Originally Posted by Radio-Active View Post
    The seatbelt receivers on a 90 model were attached to the tunnel rather than being attached to the seat. I don't think they will work for you.
    This is why I need them I have pre 93 seats in my car now, so I bolted my 94 receivers to the tunnels and they're about an inch too short, very annoying.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Also, what color is the car? I am looking for a straight trunk, black, for dirt cheap :)

Car is black, sold the seat belt receivers though.

Ahh, dang.

Trunk?

How much to ship the Konig feathers to 75115?
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."