Thread: NTS2KOC Two Rows Tuesdays

Default NTS2KOC Two Rows Tuesdays

It's official!!! We are going to start having a monthly casual get together the first Tuesday of each month at Two Rows in Allen (NE corner of 75 and Bethany). To get things kicked off this month we're going to meet on Tuesday the 18th at 6:00pm (or whenever you can get there!)

I'm still working on arranging for some kind of group discount with Two Rows in addition to the $1 domestic pints and having reserved tables set aside. It would help if I can give them an estimated head count so chime in if you haven't already in the other thread.

So, come on down and hang out for a while with your other sports car enthusiasts and enjoy some good food and fun. I'm also going to post this on the boards of our Miata and NSX friends as well.

Cheers!

Davo
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000

All right everyone!!! It looks like we could have a pretty good turnout for this! :thumbup: Based on the responses on this and the other thread it sounds like we could have ten or more people join in on the fun.

I stopped in at Two Rows today and talked to managing partner Baine Brooks and he seemed excited about having us. They will be setting aside some tables to accommodate us. Currently, Tuesdays is Italian night with several specials on Italian food. If you're not familiar with the menu it is very diverse - everything from brick oven pizza to fajitas. And don't forget about those $1 domestic pints! :)

I would suggest parking in the back. They have a large lot and we should be able to find an area where we can all park together. I'll be there a little early this time to make sure everything is ready so feel free to come at 6:00pm or whenever you can!

I'll see you all Tuesday night!

Davo
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Question - will they do free non-alcoholic drinks (within reason) for designated drivers?
    You gonna get Gwen to drive you?

Question - will they do free non-alcoholic drinks (within reason) for designated drivers?
    I just checked with the restaurant and they do not have such a policy but they do have free refills (all you want) on soft drinks if that helps.
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000

Sweet...works for me!
    Thank you...drive through...
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000