Thread: "My Elise" -- Or, Envy Rears Its Ugly Head

Default "My Elise" -- Or, Envy Rears Its Ugly Head

From the Pointy Board:

-------------------------------
    Third gear
    Member # 15882

My Elise has a very small trunk. Quite enough for me as a daily driver. And no cupholders.
    -------------------------------

Does this guy have to mention his Elise in every *oddamn thing he posts on the Miata board? Let's go buy a $45,000 thrill ride that mere mortals can't afford, then go hang out on their forum and mention it all the bloody time.

That feels better.

S.

He's really a pretty nice guy...I know him from Topeka, past Miata/MR 2 owner...
    But, perhaps he should take "his Elise" comments to another board...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Roadster envy rearing it's ugly head, srivendel? :P

rchase has made a number of positive contributions to the pointy board and the US autocrossing community. He's knowledgable, intelligent, and he owns an Elise, which he uses as a primary driver. Since the thread in question revolved around trunk space, practicality, and small roadsters, I guess I don't see the harm in his contribution.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Definitely envy. Although it's not just that post. Everything he posts eventually ends up being about the Elise. I probably wouldn't be half as upset if he kept prattling on about his Excursion. Actually, I'm not upset at all. I'm just picking a fight, which is childish. I'll stop now. Please resume your previously scheduled programming.

S.

Uh oh...I'm getting nervous all of the sudden. Ahhhh...what the hell...my trunk is bigger than your trunk!

Would you like fries with that???
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000

Quote Originally Posted by photodavo
    Uh oh...I'm getting nervous all of the sudden. Ahhhh...what the hell...my trunk is bigger than your trunk!

Yes. In fact you should be nervous. I knight thee, "Sir My trunk is bigger thank your trunk"

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Quote Originally Posted by photodavo

Yes. In fact you should be nervous. I knight thee, "Sir My trunk is bigger thank your trunk"
    Yes, my lord...you guys crack me up!!!
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000