Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NO BULL! AJ is AWOL.

Default NO BULL! AJ is AWOL.

AJ ALERT!

I just left NTB and he no longer works there.

He must be found! Report all sightings here.

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need my car done and was going up there this week. if aj can't be found is there another ntb where they don't suck?

Crap...just before I install my coilovers... who can be relied upon do do a decent job?
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

He posted in another thread at 4 something this morning so he's still alive. He even posted his number

http://www.dfwmiata.com/showthread.p...Seats&p=200692

Call him.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

'Tis true guys. Wow, this board moves fast! Last friday was my last day. Im usually off on Sundays and Mondays so technically Ive only missed one day LOL. The decision came down from the corporate level because employee #xxxxxxxx does not work 55 hours a week and X amount of profit. I have been attending Collin College in Frisco in hopes for bigger and better things. It was people from this very board that encouraged me to shoot for an MBA and even though I have a far ways to go, I still feel that one day it will be worth it. I really did enjoy helping out this board on alignments. It started with this board, and spread to others. Then to other speed shops even. You guys have no idea how much your generosity helped make a difference in my life. It really helped ease the pain on paydays. I was able to help the other employees when they are stuck where they can learn something. Please believe me I am NOT trying to be cocky and I do NOT know everything car related or even Miata related! I know Miatas benefit from extra attention and did it. Extra time was spent and we all know it was well worth the effort. This alone quickly spread outside the miata world from Lonestar BMW to Spyderchat, DallasImports to S2ki.com. VWVortex, evolutionm.net, northtexasevolutionclub, OMG this list does go on and on. Finding another shop with an inground alignment rack is going to be tough! For now however, I do have access to the shop and could align a car or two perhaps when the boss is gone. I am definately not going to mind some lunch/gas money. As far as another person to align your car? eek! It isnt hard to align a miata but please please please take it easy on the tech! Your results may vary. As for now, however, I still have my part time school schedule that I can focus on. Any and all jobs that can accomplished at home will gladly be accepted and welcomed. 740-GR8-Work texts work best but I do answer from time to time :)

so can i get a refund on my time left on the ntb 5 year alignment plan seeing as i now have no reason to go back?

ooh good point.
    Last edited by BAM!; 01-25-2010 at 12:08 PM.

LOL every one call up there and ask for a refund like i did.

+999
    Blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_man View Post
    LOL every one call up there and ask for a refund like i did.
    Jeff what did they say, when you asked for your money back?
    Last edited by MiataMike; 01-25-2010 at 11:46 AM.
    Blah blah blah!

Sorry to hear it AJ. I know it is a little far, but you are welcome to use the lift in my shop from time to time if it it would come in handy on some of the side jobs.

Damn, AJ, sorry to hear it. Is there no one else at that location you could recommend by name for custom alignments if we can't sneak you in?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

if youre at the shop ask for dave...

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Sorry to hear this AJ. Good luck and hang in there.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by cone-cerned View Post
    Sorry to hear this AJ. Good luck and hang in there.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by MiataMike View Post
    Jeff what did they say, when you asked for your money back?
    he said that just cuz a person leave doesn't mean you get a refund and you customer leaves.

so i explained to him that in my line of work if a rep leave all his clients and contacts go with him. the company has no right to the clients or contacts. i am a client of AJs and if is not working for ntb then i have no busyness with ntb and percussed my alignment plan expecting AJ to be there to work on my car when i needed as a employ of ntb. AJ is no longer work at ntb then i'm not driving from downtown dallas to have my car worked on. he took down him number and is going to talk to his supervisor. in the end i will get my refund.

really? who did you talk to?

Damn sorry to hear that AJ. Just another good example of how poorly manged this company is. Upper management at NTB has some problems. IE: they just sent emails about getting better qualified service managers & mechanics at every store, yet I wasjust passed up for the open Service Manager position at my store for a guy that's been with the company less & does not have any automotive experience! I even trained our last service manager, who also had no auto knowledge! I had to explain what a strut was! Even our regulars are asking,"why the heck are you not service manager yet?"

Lol great jeff man! Sounds like a plan, go to the NTB website & fill out the feedback about your alignment programs & AJ being your alignment guru...those feedback forms are sent to the supervisors. Help AJ out! They may rethink their decision if they get a ton of complaints all at once about it.

*I could use some help too for those that have been to my store!

That said, I will continue to help everyone that comes to the Sachse store the best I can. Just call ahead to make sure I am working, Ian knows what happens if I'm not there! Just let me know what you need done & I will work somethong out. I`ve helped a few out already on here. Just ask for Swan so you don't get the run around.

Let me know if there is anything I may be able to do to help you AJ.
    Last edited by icepenguin66; 01-25-2010 at 12:50 PM.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by BAM! View Post
    really? who did you talk to?
    Philip

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66 View Post
    Lol great jeff man! Sounds like a plan, go to the NTB website & fill out the feedback about your alignment programs & AJ being your alignment guru...those feedback forms are sent to the supervisors. Help AJ out! They may rethink their decision if they get a ton of complaints all at once about it.
    done and done.
    Last edited by jeff_man; 01-25-2010 at 12:54 PM.

Its good to hear that he is at least going to take it into concideration. I like yourself only bought that 3 yr. service plan because of AJ. And if he can't do the work then I don't want any of the others to touch my car. Last time that happened it wasn't pretty.
    Blah blah blah!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast