Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas A&M Sports Car Club Spring 2010 AX1, College Station, 1/31/10

Default Texas A&M Sports Car Club Spring 2010 AX1, College Station, 1/31/10

If Rogue finishes my car, if my tires come in on time, if the weather is decent, and if my doesn't hurt (a lot of if's), then I plan to go to this event in order to try RE-11s on a Nationals-type surface. Does anyone else want to go?

http://www.tamscc.org/forum/index.php?doc=schedule
    Last edited by jrj512; 01-22-2010 at 02:58 PM.

Not if you are going!

I'd be interested, if the weather looks decent. Are you thinking of going down Saturday night?
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

I will be at the MSR-H NASA TT
    M3 is always the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    I'd be interested, if the weather looks decent. Are you thinking of going down Saturday night?
    Nah, we just head out Sunday morning. There is no traffic that early, so you make good time. We usually meet at the McDonald's in Hearne at 7 AM and arrive at the site at 7:45-8:00.

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

I'm most likely out.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

OK, I'll do it. I can caravan down with you if you are passing thru on I35E (I'm in DeSoto). What time do you leave Dallas?
    Polished Turd Racing

Assuming I go, I will leave Arlington and head down I-35W to Waco. I will take 6 out of Waco to Hearne. You would take I-35E to Waco from where you are starting.

So far, it's on. The weather forcast is decent (for January) and Brad has ordered our tires. My has not started to hurt, so if I can get my car back in time, then I will be taking a roadtrip on Sunday.

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

I'm out, for sure.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Pretty sure I'm in. Do they require pre-registration?
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Pretty sure I'm in. Do they require pre-registration?
    Not required, but preferred. No sense in signing up until we know that we are going for sure. It will be on AXWare.

Got it.
    Polished Turd Racing

Our tires have arrived. I will check with Rogue tomorrow about the car and know for sure that we are going. The weather looks dry.

I have registered.

Registered.
    Polished Turd Racing

Hey folks... just got back from the TXAMSCC event, and it was damn fun, especially for frigid weather. Jarrett took 1st in STM (local open class, only required street tires.), and set FTD at 58.9, with the next fastest run being a 59.7. 20 entries in STM.

I managed a 2nd place finish in ST with a 63.4. Fortunately, my fastest run was my only clean run. The new coilovers made for some serious spins!

Id you haven't been to an event at TX A&M, the Riverside Annex is really amazing. Its HUGE (I think you could run even more course than MW, as it is spread out) and the surface is very good. The Houston divisional is goin gto be a hoot! Also, their events are $15!! Well worth the drive.
    Last edited by OZMDD; 01-31-2010 at 08:36 PM.
    Polished Turd Racing

Yep, good (but cold!) times. It was my first FTD, so that was pretty cool.

Congrats JJ!!!
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Polished Turd Racing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast