Thread: Now Hiring

Default Now Hiring

I am hiring for two positions at OG2. One is a part time 20-30 hours a week office manager handling phones, scheduling, bookkeeping, ordering, and shipping. The other is for a full time Network Administrator with 5 years experience and at least a W2K MCSE. This job supports a variety of small and midsized clients around Dallas. Please forward this to anyone you think may be interested and ask them to contact me at [email protected] Thanks.

Default Re: Now Hiring

Quote Originally Posted by Mathews2004
    I am hiring for two positions at OG2. One is a part time 20-30 hours a week office manager handling phones, scheduling, bookkeeping, ordering, and shipping. The other is for a full time Network Administrator with 5 years experience and at least a W2K MCSE. This job supports a variety of small and midsized clients around Dallas. Please forward this to anyone you think may be interested and ask them to contact me at [email protected] Thanks.
    What's the pay Minimum wage plus tips? Do you get a company Miata?

I'm looking for someone geekier. Spend a few summers at computer camp, then we can talk.

Still looking. Have your out of work IT friends email me at [email protected] with RESUME in the subject line.[/url]

No W2K MCSE but a willing learner with 7 years experience in IT. I have several older MS Certs.

Networking Essentials Certified January 1999
    Implementation and Supporting Windows 95 Certified March 1999
    Implementation and Supporting Windows NT Workstation 4.0 Certified April 1999
    Implementation and Supporting Windows NT Server 4.0 Certified May 1999
    Internetworking with Microsoft TCP/IP on Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Certified June 1999
    Supporting Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Enterprise Technologies Certified July 1999

I've done mostly desktop but have about three years of light networking, server building and maintinance. Also have ADSM Tape Backup experience. I'm experienced with Win2k, XP and the older Windows OS including DOS.

I don't want to waste your time but if you are looking for someone eager (someone not expecting to be paid a premium) and willing to learn, loyal, a Miata enthusiast and a friendly, eager team-player attitude, let me know and I can forward you a resume.

If not, good luck on your search.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Sure, you can email me a resume. Most of the clients are in and around downtown Dallas.