Thread: 12" diesel stacks

Default 12" diesel stacks

I bet TC will get some...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqFxTzd69b4

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    I bet TC will get some...
    If he does, I'll punch him in the throat... Can't stand those things...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

I mean really, what the hell is the point of driving around with 2 big ass chrome barells spewing out smoke. They aren't helping the exhaust flow as they are being fed by 2 4" pipes, not helping to conceal the toxic crap comming out of them. WTF!

They are about as usefull as the big ass blingy $25 watches that seem to be all the rage with the wannabe ghetto rats.
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

Absolutely useless and does not do anything for performance. Plus they are dumping way to much fuel into that engine. Smoke in a diesel is nothing but lost power. Not enough O2 to completely burn the fuel. Performance shop my ass. More like "Hey throw your money down a rat hole" shop.

My brother runs a set of stacks (forgot the size) in his 92 Dodge Cummins. It's probably one of the best sounding trucks with stacks I've heard in this area. I agree those in the video are way over the top lol.
    2004 Saturn Ion Redline
    Wrong Wheel Drive
    1992 Grey MX-5
    Right Wheel Drive
    http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jeepinbanditride

Chassis Designer

Some folks have way too much time and money on their hands. Perhaps the guy should add two more 12" stacks and call the truck the Titanic.

Why stop at 12"?? Just weld two oil drums in the truck bed. You could even burn news paper in them so they chug out smoke and flames down the highway.

I agree, I've been seeing these rediculous things in trucks all over teh place lately. It's the same to me as a dual 4 inch fart cans hung to a single 1.5in pipe. Why 20something cow-thugs spend 50k on these gigantic trucks, put massive loud mud tires on them and prance around on downtown and uptown strips making sure not to get a single piece of dirt on their blinged out trucks is beyond me. A truck is for work.

In my tiny little car I always seem to have one of these pricks all over my ass on highways. My wife actually watched one of these mousy little cow thugs pull a revolver on a guy in a mustang when he literally looked at him. He then waved it at all the horrified onlookers saying things like 'what bitch, you want some of this.' Euless PD was quickly on patrol for him.

Sorry...i'll get off my soapbox now.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution