Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you live?

Default Where do you live?

I'm taking an informal poll to get a feel for where we all are located inside and outside the metroplex, since many of us don’t always list the “true” location in our profiles . For you kids in the big town also let us know what side of town.

OK My turn: I live in North Fort Worth

Well you have been out to my place, but incase you forgot....
    City of Dallas, County of Denton. North of Addison. North of Carrollton. Still some how it is the city of Dallas. Ya'll have some funky city border issues out here. I live in Dallas, I work in Dallas, but still I manage to drive through 3 other cities each day. I repeat... Ya'll have some funky city border issues out here.

South Texas in Mansfield
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Plano. Independence, just north of the Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    just north of the Bush.
    That's another thing the great State of Texas has all messed up. Every map out there says 190. Try finding a sign on 190 that says 190. Perhaps it is intuitive to locals that 190=PGB? Is there some strange Texas decoder ring that I wasn't issued? Grrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    ... Is there some strange Texas decoder ring that I wasn't issued? Grrrr
    You should have gotten it when you bought your boots and hat...

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

In a van down by the river.

I'm one of the "southern Oklahoma" guys...

McKinney, TX (southwest corner of 75 and Virginia Parkway)
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    I live east of New Mexico, west of Louisiana, south of the Red River, and north of the Gulf Coast...

otherwise known as Frisco.
    Would that be closer to Jesus or Buddha?

In a barn south of Azle and north of Weatherford, on 45.037 acres. Can shoot my guns, and piss in the fonrt yard and never see the cops.
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

City of Dallas, County of Denton. North of Addison. North of Carrollton. Still some how it is the city of Dallas. Ya'll have some funky city border issues out here. I live in Dallas, I work in Dallas, but still I manage to drive through 3 other cities each day. I repeat... Ya'll have some funky city border issues out here.
    I live in Grand Prairie now, but after I get married in a month, im moving to right about where you were describing, maybee not as far north(or maybee so, I dont know the area too well), but still the Dallas City/Denton County thing.

Denton county...I get to grill on my pattio now
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    I live east of New Mexico, west of Louisiana, south of the Red River, and north of the Gulf Coast...

otherwise known as Frisco.
    Would that be closer to Jesus or Buddha?
    Apparently, out here we're closer to the "Almighty Dollar" than Jesus or Buddha...

but I'll be damned if I can find that dollar.

White Rock Lake area of Dallas. I can piss in my front yard, too, but the neighbors make funny faces when I do...

S.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi
    I live in Grand Prairie now, but after I get married in a month, im moving to right about where you were describing, maybee not as far north(or maybee so, I dont know the area too well), but still the Dallas City/Denton County thing.

Denton county...I get to grill on my pattio now
    Based on this map that shows the only part of Dallas that is in Denton County, you should be with in walking distance of me.

Im guessing the darker part is Denton...

I will be right smack dab on the south border...but still in denton by a few feet.

I guess I know who to call when my Miata takes a dump

Edit: Ooh...just noticed the dotted line...yea, your probably right there.

Edit#2: Ok...now im cornfused...you have PM...
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Northwest Fort Worth by Marine Creek. I too have neighbors that look at me funny when i piss on my front porch........Monkey see.....Monkey do!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi
    Im guessing the darker part is Denton...

I will be right smack dab on the south border...but still in denton by a few feet.

I guess I know who to call when my Miata takes a dump

Edit: Ooh...just noticed the dotted line...yea, your probably right there.
    The dark area of the map is the city of Dallas. Everything West of the dashed line that follows Midway and North of the dashed line that follows Trinity Mills is Denton County.

southwest fw off i20 and trail lake.
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast