Thread: Eagles trade McNabb to division rival Redskins

Default Eagles trade McNabb to division rival Redskins

Blah blah blah!

Interesting trade.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Yeah, this trade definately changes the dynamics of the NFC east. I wonder how will it all unfold through out the season.

Will Kevin Kolb be the QB they want him to be consistantly for 16 games?

Can McBadd bring the Redskins up as front runners contending for dominance of the division or even out of the celler?
    Blah blah blah!

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I like McNabb, but he's definitely at the end of his career. I think Kolb is a better choice for them this season.

The Redskins haven't learned you can't run out and buy a championship caliber team.

I think Brian Westbrook had more to do with the Eagles being contenders for so long than what McNabb did. I think Andy Reid knew that too. Once he was out for the year all he had was the long bomb and when he couldn't get that to connect they couldn't win.

If you look back throughout the years if you wanted to be the Eagles all you had to do was stop Westbrook. That is the player the Eagles will miss the most. If you look at McNabbs stats throughout the years his #1 target for completions, touchdown receptions and yards all belong to Westbrook.

Its hard to say that what would have been if McNabb had a pleathra of recievers that worth their mustard. But you know what happened when he had TO. Which was #2 on all stats in only 2 years for what thats worth. But alas he is moving to Washinton and they don't have any good recievers either. And the one that was good is in his final years in the leage just like McNabb.
    Blah blah blah!