Thread: Going to Austin this weekend...

Default Going to Austin this weekend...

and over on the pointy board is a BRG hard top for sale for $950. If any of you guys buy it let me know and I can pick it up for you while I'm down there.

Also, does anyone know of a good jazz club???

linlk to BRG: http://www.miata.net/cgi-bin/isc/cla...evaction=today
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

If someone gets it but doesn't want the hoist, I would take it off your hands for $30!

Default Re: Going to Austin this weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by Ataim
    Also, does anyone know of a good jazz club???
    Don't know of a jazz club, but there's a cool little restaurant called Mars you oughta check out.

Chuck

I am in austin today(Sat). I flew down to look at a Fiero... uggg not pretty. Anyway I am gonna go out on 6th street tonight and fly back tomorrow. My cell is 214-733-2645. Give me a buzz if your looking for a place to drink....

Chris

I am staying at the Four Seasons on 1st Street... "set up shop at the top of four seasons...."

Quote Originally Posted by Kags1969
    I am in austin today(Sat). I flew down to look at a Fiero... uggg not pretty.

Chris
    So what was up with the Fiero??

Was it a Northstar ( V8 ) Fiero.

No not a northstar... just a regular one.

I am looking for a project car, but I want to find a nice car to start with. I am thinking about doing a Cadillac 4.9 swap. It is supposed to be a fairly straightforward swap. I just want a nice-ish fiero to drive until I get ready to do the swap...

An old friend from Lubbock was in Dallas for a conference, so I crashed in the spare bed. Some very pretty ladies running around Austin.

Chris

Sorry that I did read the post before I left. We had a good time at the Log home expo. Had diner at a NICE place called Roco's. Went down to Antones, we could hear the band playing as we walk up and did not like the style, (only one song though). Wound up jst going back to the Pearl Street Inn B&B. Nice place and not too pricy.

P
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...