Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New year... new car...

Default Re: pix....

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie
    You're not THAT old Merv!!!!!
    My mind agrees, but my body says NO
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Welcome to the fun. Glad to have you here.

Chris

thanks for the compliments :) Yes, I love to color my hair.. what can I say :)

Chuka, Lauren is my best friend, so you probably did meet me at a VW gtg.... although I am not sure which one. I was never "accpeted" by them..lol

as far as old.... I am older than you might think, if thats makes you feel better.. 32 and counting...ugh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krissybares_2004MSM
    thanks for the compliments :) Yes, I love to color my hair.. what can I say :)
    as far as old.... I am older than you might think, if thats makes you feel better.. 32 and counting...ugh!!!
    Thought I scared ya off there....... Unfortunately, I have to stand behind my comment BUT, you're only as old as you feel :)

BTW, how big IS the piggy?????
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)

OMG A chick that actually drives a Miata, and she's hot too

And I was beginning to think only guys drove these "Girly Cars"

Chuka, Lauren is my best friend, so you probably did meet me at a VW gtg.... although I am not sure which one. I was never "accpeted" by them..lol
    I know I'm going out on a limb here, but.... every woman I've ever met that drove a VW was either a super GEEK or just plain wierd Either way I'm glad you found your way here Welcome
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

I am VERY hard to scare off.. I do not get offended very easily so don't worry about that... I will not foo-foo up the "manly" car site :)

I have noticed that only men and old lady's have miata's... this is my 3rd and I LOVE it! There is only one thing that I love to do more than driving.... and I finally found a car that manages to keep a grin on my face at all times.. Sure there are faster.. blah blah... but not for the $$$.. My little sister just bought a new s2000, which is very plush... but not for 30K and a 450 a month car payment ( with 12,000 down!!!! ) Hell I didn't put anything down on mine!!

I know its chilly out theses days, but are there gts's around here often??

I know its chilly out theses days, but are there gts's around here often??
    Yep, keep your eyes on the "Events" & "Impromptu Events", and "Autocross Events" sections. Looks like there is something going on in conjunction with the local S2000 group at the Gaylord Texan (what more fitting place for a bunch of men driving girly cars ) this weekend.

Of course, the local racing season starts in earnest next weekend, which is when you'll really start to find a lot of us getting together on weekends.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I have noticed that only men and old lady's have miata's...
    While I do ocasionaly refer to her as my "old lady", I'm sure my lovely wife would disagree with your assesment, since her everyday driver is a 2002 Miata.

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    While I do ocasionaly refer to her as my "old lady",
    Not around her though do you??? :P

I am VERY hard to scare off.. I do not get offended very easily so don't worry about that...
    WHAT! Me worry????????

I have noticed that only men and old lady's have miata's... this is my 3rd and I LOVE it!
    Speaking of old ladies........my mom turns 80 next month and she is STILL driving hers....REALLY! She had drueled over many of my Miatas over the years, and we surprised her with her own three years ago. Planned a big surprise for her in PA with a couple of the nearby Miata Clubs, drove up there in her new car and pulled up just outside of her door....with twenty-two Miatas :) The look on her face, I'll never forget!

There is only one thing that I love to do more than driving....
    Kewl That would be a tough one for me.......

Screwing.....
    Driving......
    Screwing....
    Driving.....
    Heck, I LOVE 'EM BOTH!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    Not on your life!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12